Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
:cube_dark: Hello CUBECRAFT staff .

:bedrock: I see that there is more interest in the
BEDROCK version than the Java version.

:bluesus: So you can add some thing in the
BEDROCK to the Java , Like Egg skin , Shop skin and
Etc .

:heart: I hope my suggestion helped you, and thank you .

EBOID8rWwAAny2F.jpg

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Im not sure if this is even possible on Java to be honest. If so it wouldn't hurt to add it but I think Java has good cosmetics already, and there is no need to add completely new things like these items you're talking about.
I honestly think Bedrock is more popular because its easier to access and play, and us Java players will just have to deal with it :(
It is a good idea, and I would love to get my opinion changed by conversating with you, but so far I don't agree.

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
Im not sure if this is even possible on Java to be honest. If so it wouldn't hurt to add it but I think Java has good cosmetics already, and there is no need to add completely new things like these items you're talking about.
I honestly think Bedrock is more popular because its easier to access and play, and us Java players will just have to deal with it :(
It is a good idea, and I would love to get my opinion changed by conversating with you, but so far I don't agree.
We dont have nice cosmetics like this : (

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
We dont have nice cosmetics like this : (
I mean we have hats, balloons, banners, outfits, trails, etc.
I honestly think this is enough already. After playing for many many years I still dont have all of the obtainable items so I will be going for that for a while :)

Malek_kh

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2020
I mean we have hats, balloons, banners, outfits, trails, etc.
I honestly think this is enough already. After playing for many many years I still dont have all of the obtainable items so I will be going for that for a while :)
I mean we need some cosmetics in the game like egg skin and these things

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I mean we need some cosmetics in the game like egg skin and these things
That could indeed be nice, but I think this would be unnecessary and it could make the game a lot more laggy.

Then there is also this:
This indeed has to do with the programming language, which is different on bedrock than on java, making this impossible to implement
Which I think answers this thread. I am not a developer myself and have no knowledge about this, but if its true then sadly this can not be implemented indeed.

Reactions: Malek_kh

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
:cube_dark: Hello CUBECRAFT staff .

:bedrock: I see that there is more interest in the
BEDROCK version than the Java version.

:bluesus: So you can add some thing in the
BEDROCK to the Java , Like Egg skin , Shop skin and
Etc .

:heart: I hope my suggestion helped you, and thank you .

View attachment 210369
That won’t help at all, if anything, bedrock has users from PCs, consoles, and tablets. Java only has PC users.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Gravestones would be chests that you'd be able to press, or, just like some Among Slimes tasks, a random piece in the air that you can press in order to open a menu. A design as gravestones wouldn't be possible though, as these go against the possibilities of java program. Only with custom texture packs this would be possible, but that combined with every player having a different gravestone design selected, and the downloading of it... I'm not even a developer, but this gives me headaches of just thinking of it :o

Reactions: Komodо

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
C++ is coded for Bedrock.
Java for PC
The advantage of C++ is that it is easier to modify.
while Java is its structure.
Java is less likely to have bugs than Bedrcok
But the performance will be better in C++.
PS: Python is better

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
As Blom said your idea is impossible to do
I guess it could be possible as a new texture pack, like Lucky Islands or Among Slimes. No clue how this would work but I just wanted to pitch this idea :)

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess it could be possible as a new texture pack, like Lucky Islands or Among Slimes. No clue how this would work but I just wanted to pitch this idea :)
lets say only 3 people have an egg skin equipped for example, that means someone needs 3 overlays in one texture pack. This would almost be impossible already, set aside the cages, 'gravestones', shop skins, chest skins, etc.

i don't think it would be possible, but if it would be, it isn't worth the developing time, because there are so many obstacles, definitely for what it's worth

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
lets say only 3 people have an egg skin equipped for example, that means someone needs 3 overlays in one texture pack. This would almost be impossible already, set aside the cages, 'gravestones', shop skins, chest skins, etc.
I actually did not think of this, as I said I just wanted to pitch the idea :)
And yes, not everything is possible.

i don't think it would be possible, but if it would be, it isn't worth the developing time, because there are so many obstacles, definitely for what it's worth
This I totally agree with tho, I think its better to focus on other things than this complicated feature that might not end up looking good anyway.

Reactions: Blom
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom