Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I like to rush and get high kills and i hate cleaners, campers and bowspammers :oof:

Apr 27, 2020
hell
- People saying "ez" or "you're trash" after sweating their ass off trying to kill you. (often times the void does the dirty work for them)
- People who have an obnoxious amount of lag to the point where it becomes unbearable for their opponents.
- Being sandwiched by two opponents trying to hop onto your island and kill you.
- Someone who has the god-forsaken audacity to tell you what you "should" do so they can take advantage of you and win the game. (This mostly happens at the end of your typical Skywars game)

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I hate cleaners and lava users (but voting basic can prevent lava buckets, except for the Pyromaniac kit). What I like most about the game is jumping into the void, I mean, winning.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I really like skywars myself, as it’s a really fast-paced game, so I play it pretty much the most of the time. I like quick games, which is why I always vote basic myself. With basic items you will not be bothered by lava, and no fights that last for ages. I also find maps with a lot of space for PvP very important, I hate it when I have a fight on such a small island and then get knocked off :sadnoot: I'm not a tryhard or toxic person myself at all, I just play it for fun, I always think it's a shame when people start to act toxic when they get killed, they just take it a little bit too serious sometimes. Campers / skybasers are sometimes also a downside, but luckily we’re able to report them. But yes, it’s all part of the game I guess 🤣

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom