Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I don't agree to make a separate rank, just for skyblock on java.
That would be confusing and make no sense. People who bought the obsidian rank wanted to have all benefits, while this causes them to buy another rank for all perks.
I do agree that some benefits from Bedrock could be ported for bedrock skyblock to one of the existing java ranks.
That's why I voted unsure:unsure:

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
On java, the rank system works completely different than the one on bedrock. I believe there is a rank for nearly every single game on bedrock, so thats why there is a skyblock one too. On java there are only the regular iron, lapis, gold, etc ranks

MrHollick

Jun 4, 2021
On java, the rank system works completely different than the one on bedrock. I believe there is a rank for nearly every single game on bedrock, so thats why there is a skyblock one too. On java there are only the regular iron, lapis, gold, etc ranks
On Java the Skyblock benefits are worthless compared to Bedrock where you get things like Active Boots etc. I mean why wouldn't they offer the same benefits on both platforms? Doesn't make sense to me, but there is no incentive to purchase a rank on java when you just play skyblock. Seems like they're letting a good amount of money slip away here.

MrHollick

Jun 4, 2021
I don't agree to make a separate rank, just for skyblock on java.
That would be confusing and make no sense. People who bought the obsidian rank wanted to have all benefits, while this causes them to buy another rank for all perks.
I do agree that some benefits from Bedrock could be ported for bedrock skyblock to one of the existing java ranks.
That's why I voted unsure:unsure:
Ranks include benefits for all areas/worlds/games What Im saying is they should offer the same benefits for Skyblock on Java as they do on Bedrock. Currently what you get a couple extra profiles i nonsense really. What we really want are the Active Boots and such. Not asking for anything crazy just what we get on the bedrock servers. Not offering these options is just letting money slip through the cracks if you ask me.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Ranks include benefits for all areas/worlds/games What Im saying is they should offer the same benefits for Skyblock on Java as they do on Bedrock. Currently what you get a couple extra profiles i nonsense really. What we really want are the Active Boots and such. Not asking for anything crazy just what we get on the bedrock servers. Not offering these options is just letting money slip through the cracks if you ask me.
Well, I agree to the suggestion of you to port some perks from bedrock onto Java:
I do agree that some benefits from Bedrock could be ported
However, I don't agree with the fact to make an extra rank, just for skyblock. Then you'd have Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian, Skyblock. Since some ranks already have some perks for skyblock it would get mixed together. This won't make sense and it would get messy.
Please add ranks for Java Skyblock
Here you said, add ranks. That's the thing I disagree with. I agreed with some parts, whereas I disagreed with others. That why I voted unsure. I do think that it would be good to have some more rank benefits for skyblock though!

MrHollick

Jun 4, 2021
Well, I agree to the suggestion of you to port some perks from bedrock onto Java:

However, I don't agree with the fact to make an extra rank, just for skyblock. Then you'd have Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian, Skyblock. Since some ranks already have some perks for skyblock it would get mixed together. This won't make sense and it would get messy.

Here you said, add ranks. That's the thing I disagree with. I agreed with some parts, whereas I disagreed with others. That why I voted unsure. I do think that it would be good to have some more rank benefits for skyblock though!
Now your getting technical, I just meant add those features in the ranks already on Java. As each one has categories for all the different games and the skyblock category just has additional profiles , they should add the bedrock benefits to those already existing Java skyblock categories. Sorry if I didn't explain thoroughly I just those it would be assumed accordingly

D

Deleted member 576174

I understand everything, however everyone wants ranks for everything. That is just not possible... At the end CubeCraft will have hundreds of ranks and it would be a complete mess because of all their game modes and people who wants ranks for these game modes.

However the idea of adding perks to existing rank might be something viable.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I play on both Java and Bedrock, primarily Skyblock.

On Bedrock you're able to purchase a rank that helps with an advantage on crops, generators etc.

How ever on Java there is no similar rank available. Why not? Please add ranks for Java Skyblock that include the same type of benefits as Bedrocks do. thanks
I agree in the sense that more skyblock perks could be added to a rank like Lapis (which is lacking perks)

DcRubik

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2020
Spain
I play on both Java and Bedrock, primarily Skyblock.

On Bedrock you're able to purchase a rank that helps with an advantage on crops, generators etc.

How ever on Java there is no similar rank available. Why not? Please add ranks for Java Skyblock that include the same type of benefits as Bedrocks do. thanks
I am agree, but Technos says that it is lacking perms.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom