Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No (Explain why if it's possible)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

Long time without make a suggestion, so... let's gonna make a short-good suggestion 🤣

First of all, I know that the are different pages and might not be possible to do what I am suggesting. If cubecraft would make introduce this somehow would be a great advance to page.

Well, let's start with the suggestion:

What I am proposing?

I'm proposing to make a new forums option; This would be an option would able you to see report notifications, this mean, for example, you've submitted a report against "Player1" and it has been handled by the staff member "Cubecraft1" then this would do to make possible to know if your report has been handled/closed without the neccesity of getting into the report page again (Yeah I know it isn't actually annoying but idk, I think it could be helpful).

As the current bedrock report system (without creating a sub-forum) just getting the notification basically

What can "solve" this:

Basically all those cases of people who doesn't look the report page for a few days and also the neccesity of getting again into the report page as I said (just to look if the report has been handled/closed).

What's type of setting would be this one?

As I said it would be a toggleable option because it can annoying some persons. You could find this option into your profile settings, you'd find a "Toggle report notifications" option.

How would be the message?

Like these ones:
CUBECRAFT_IMAGE -> "REPORT SYSTEM Congratulations! Your report on Player1 for infraction
has been handled by the staff member Cubecraft1. Click here to view the staff member's message"
CUBECRAFT_IMAGE -> "REPORT SYSTEM Congratulations! Your report on Player1 for infraction has been closed by the staff member Cubecraft1 for innocent/insufficient proofs/wrong evidence. Click here to view the staff member's message"

I personally would like to see any option of this kind implemented on Cubecraft forums, what do you think? ^^

Let me know commenting below this message :P

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I like this, maybe you could have this in-game too? For instance, /reports show up on the website and Sentinel sends you a message when your website reports get handled. If not, still a great idea!

D

Deleted member 469419

I think it’s a good idea I always keep the report site open to see if my report has been handled soo good idea!
Yeah I do the same because I'm an active java reporter so this wouldn't be a problem to me actually but I'd love to see it implemented anyways.

I like this, maybe you could have this in-game too? For instance, /reports show up on the website and Sentinel sends you a message when your website reports get handled. If not, still a great idea!
I thought on it to be honest; Yeah perhaps it could be added but I think that I would spam a lot your forums alerts haha, but idk, yeah. Nice feedback, I like your idea (:

It could be another option called "Report in-game alerts" and tell you about the status of your report on the forums, although we already have this in the game chat (If the staff check your report ofc anyways the /reports status it's the same to everyone who reported the rule infractors)

Reactions: Technosword

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Te hablo en Español, ya que tú también hablas Español.

Sinceramente esta idea me ha gustado muchísimo, aunque no hayas creado post's durante algunos días, creo que ha merecido la pena.

Me gustaría que esto se añadiese a CubeCraft. Cómo tú has dicho no es muy molesto abrir la página de reportes, pero hay gente que abre la página 1 vez cada dos días.

No sé, pero a mi gusto, esta sugerencia me gustado bastante. +1

D

Deleted member 469419

- Added a poll to make an easy vote!

Votes are anonymous just because I forgot to put it in public lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems unnecessary to me, it would be easier to enter the other page.
It would also be difficult to do it, since you would be combining two different web pages.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I think it is a good idea to add to the reports to the notifications system. It would be nice to add this in-game too but as you have said it might be difficult for the developers to implement this. Hope to see some developer commenting on this suggestion. Thank you! :heart:

D

Deleted member 469419

It seems unnecessary to me, it would be easier to enter the other page.
It would also be difficult to do it, since you would be combining two different web pages.

Yeah, myself also said about enter on the page, also myself was who said it was bit unnecessary so Isn't necessary to repeat the same arguments, don't you think?

I'd be so thankful if you could give some more convincing arguments about why this shouldn't be added (:

You basically said the same things I said on the thread...

Feedback is welcome though...

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, myself also said about enter on the page, also myself was who said it was bit unnecessary so Isn't necessary to repeat the same arguments, don't you think?

I'd be so thankful if you could give some more convincing arguments about why this shouldn't be added (:

You basically said the same things I said on the thread...

Feedback is welcome though...
:/
But if you yourself know that it is unnecessary, why do you propose it?

D

Deleted member 469419

:/
But if you yourself know that it is unnecessary, why do you propose it?

The purpose it's basically make of forums a more enjoyable place, as I previously mentioned above (on my thread) there's some people who doesn't look into the forums page for at least 2 days!

I understand your feedback and all, but perhaps you could try to give some different arguments, Idk, think about it!

We need more arguments! ^^

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Sounds interesting...

Maybe the notification can be shown as a push notification, just like forums' notifications do appear. But I wouldn't put it as something mandatory to use. I think that if people could choose whether you would like to have the notification or not would be amazing

D

Deleted member 469419

I think that if people could choose whether you would like to have the notification or not would be amazing

I explained it on the thread ^^

You would be able to toggle it (Turn it on/off) so this mean there would be an option on profile settings.

Thanks for your feedback though!

Reactions: ValentinoGV_
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom