Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Liontack

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2018
Something really weird happened.

I really need a response from moderators or administrators on what happened and why. I hope This is the correct place for that, as I don't know any other place to reach everyone.

2 Days ago, I made a report for cross-teaming on the java server. Instead of either accepting or denying this report, it was deleted. It is no longer listed in my player reports (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report). I am really unsure on what happened. Do moderators have the ability to delete/ignore a report? Did an administrator delete/hide it? Was there a system error?
The video evidence with this report was never even watched.

Would it be fruitful to report this again? Or would it be shoved into the abyss once more?

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'd say ask in the staff help on Cubecrafts discord about what happened

I dont know anything about java reports, but if a staff app gets looked at, its hidden from you for some time. Maybe something similar happened to that?

Reactions: Liontack

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello @Liontack !
I sent you a friend request on Discord so I can handle your report (my discord username is CapitanGato#7921).
We don't know why, but everytime you submit that report our reports website refuses to load it. This happened yesterday, and it's happening now again 😟

Reactions: Liontack
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom