Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
INTRODUCTION
Hello! If you are a java player, you probably know of the points system on CubeCraft. This system allows you to purchase cosmetics & items on CubeCraft without having to spend real-world currency.

IMPLEMENTATION
I don't really know how easy/hard this is to implement to bedrock but I believe this would be a really cool feature to be added if it is possible. Points on CubeCraft are obtained by getting kills, leveling up, or winning games. The more you play, the more points you have. These obtained points can be used to buy stuff like kits, cages, and other cosmetics on the Java network.

FREE-TO-PLAY PLAYERS
This being added to bedrock will be really good for free-to-play players as they honestly do not get very much. Yes, they may get one or two cosmetic items every seasonal event with the hunt + The CubeCraft birthday cosmetics but other than that, the only way they can actually get cosmetics is by either winning a giveaway or being gifted by a friend.

BUSINESS STAND-PONT
I understand CubeCraft is a business and bringing in a points system to Bedrock may make them lose a bit of profit, this can be at least somewhat avoided if they make the points-price of certain items high, making them lower quality than real-world currency items or do both of them. I know CubeCraft would want high-quality items so I would suggest going with the first option or do none of them. If you choose to do one of these options, it will still encourage people to actually buy the ranks & bundles but also give the free-to-play players something to grind for.

EXCLUSIVITY
This points system isn't just good for free-to-play players, it will also be great for any CubeCraft player, paid or not. Currently, the only rare items on CubeCraft are ones that aren't sold anymore, the points system being added to bedrock can really make things valuable. If someone has a super hard-to-get item that takes a lot of points to buy, other players will know that this user is quite knowledgeable and good at the game making the item very exclusive. This could make people play on the server more and have a big thing to work towards as currently, the only big thing someone can work towards is a leaderboard position.

EVENTS
A points system will also be good to get people more involved in seasonal and other events. Currently, the only thing people can be involved in is the lobby hunts and the occasional limited-time minigames. Having a points system with limited-time rewards will get people way more excited for seasonal events and have a good goal to work towards during any type of limited-time event.

CONCLUSION
I could go on and on about a points system but I won't. If you like this idea give it a :agree:, if you don't like it then give it an :disagree:. If you actually read all of this, thank you!

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
INTRODUCTION
Hello! If you are a java player, you probably know of the points system on CubeCraft. This system allows you to purchase cosmetics & items on CubeCraft without having to spend real-world currency.

IMPLEMENTATION
I don't really know how easy/hard this is to implement to bedrock but I believe this would be a really cool feature to be added if it is possible. Points on CubeCraft are obtained by getting kills, leveling up, or winning games. The more you play, the more points you have. These obtained points can be used to buy stuff like kits, cages, and other cosmetics on the Java network.

FREE-TO-PLAY PLAYERS
This being added to bedrock will be really good for free-to-play players as they honestly do not get very much. Yes, they may get one or two cosmetic items every seasonal event with the hunt + The CubeCraft birthday cosmetics but other than that, the only way they can actually get cosmetics is by either winning a giveaway or being gifted by a friend.

BUSINESS STAND-PONT
I understand CubeCraft is a business and bringing in a points system to Bedrock may make them lose a bit of profit, this can be at least somewhat avoided if they make the points-price of certain items high, making them lower quality than real-world currency items or do both of them. I know CubeCraft would want high-quality items so I would suggest going with the first option or do none of them. If you choose to do one of these options, it will still encourage people to actually buy the ranks & bundles but also give the free-to-play players something to grind for.

EXCLUSIVITY
This points system isn't just good for free-to-play players, it will also be great for any CubeCraft player, paid or not. Currently, the only rare items on CubeCraft are ones that aren't sold anymore, the points system being added to bedrock can really make things valuable. If someone has a super hard-to-get item that takes a lot of points to buy, other players will know that this user is quite knowledgeable and good at the game making the item very exclusive. This could make people play on the server more and have a big thing to work towards as currently, the only big thing someone can work towards is a leaderboard position.

EVENTS
A points system will also be good to get people more involved in seasonal and other events. Currently, the only thing people can be involved in is the lobby hunts and the occasional limited-time minigames. Having a points system with limited-time rewards will get people way more excited for seasonal events and have a good goal to work towards during any type of limited-time event.

CONCLUSION
I could go on and on about a points system but I won't. If you like this idea give it a :agree:, if you don't like it then give it an :disagree:. If you actually read all of this, thank you!
Good suggestion, however this has already been suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-coins-to-bedrock.311311/
Please don’t repeat active/forwarded threads.

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Feb 8, 2022
This is a good suggestion but not that good anyways in my opinion. Because if we get ( u mentioned this buisness stand point altho) cosmetics, other stuffs by points systems, it may lead to lose their profit, as u know that Cubecraft runs both java and bedrock network. They charge the only way they can, by ranks and buying others stuffs u already know. So the way to implement this is by charging high-very high cost points only. Cubecraft let us enjoy the RPGs and all events for free, only takes the profit from cosmetics in that. So I am slightly more disagreed but also agree with the suggestion...
PS i don't have enough knowledge about everything so u know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom