Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Johrno

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it would look better when the NPC's from the left side (if you spawn) get rotated 45 degrees to the right (if you spawn) Why? I think it would look better then every NPC to the left, the middle NPC just looking straight, so that every NPC looks to the middle NPC. Don't know if this idea is clear or can be explained better, lol.

Attachments

• 2020-06-04_11.50.36.png
    2020-06-04_11.50.36.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Rawrbin and Sjorty

Johrno

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it would look better when the NPC's from the left side (if you spawn) get rotated 45 degrees to the right (if you spawn) Why? I think it would look better then every NPC to the left, the middle NPC just looking straight, so that every NPC looks to the middle NPC. Don't know if this idea is clear or can be explained better, lol.
Just checked the lobby again. Some of the NPC's has been turned already, the Skywars one hasn't been changed.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Good Suggestion. What perhaps is also is a good idea to let them all look to spawn with there body not only their heads. the skywars NPC's body is looking to the left Wich the other ones are to the right. They could also turn the body for the skywars one the same way as the other left side is facing.

Johrno

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
Good Suggestion. What perhaps is also is a good idea to let them all look to spawn with there body not only their heads. the skywars NPC's body is looking to the left Wich the other ones are to the right. They could also turn the body for the skywars one the same way as the other left side is facing.
Yes, I 100% agree with you. I saw that when I came online again. It kinda triggers my brain haha

Reactions: Odieuse
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom