Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

🎨 Cubecraft Resource Pack

Hai fellow CubeCrafters!

So, today I decided to chat a bit in the Discord and I saw someone mention resource packs. I then remembered that I once promised to start working on a CubeCraft resource pack... I was going to start working on this to contribute to the community more than I did in the past.
I am going to start working on it from now.

The only issue is, I will need some inspiration... The main reason I’m making this thread is to ask for that inspiration. I’ll need ideas for everything, from default textures to custom ones and even sounds (possibly).
*My smol brain isn’t that creative its own!
Who better to ask than the awesome fellow CubeCrafters? After all, any CubeCrafter can contribute to a CubeCraft resource pack!

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Depending on the amount of customization, this resource pack might take a (very) long time to develop. I’ll try my best to post the progress when it comes to that!

Please leave your ideas here, no matter how crazy! Who knows? I might just add a :sadcat: sword...

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
- Shortened swords
- Recolor the level bar? Rainbow ones are always cool
- I'm not sure what other people think but the hardcore hearts are also cool
- Maybe a different crosshair than the default?
- Clear/dark mode inventory? (Hotbar as well)

I'll add more as I think of them :)

MultiMakto

Sep 22, 2021
Finland
Make sure the fire is really small when you're burning, default textures blind me with fire! Also if you remember any old cube craft events, put references of those! Like the Evil Easter bunny, Magic & mayhem etc...

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Love how fast replies are, hehe.

This will also be a good “exercise” for me as I’m not that good of a texture/pixel artist aside from skins, so this will force me to start learning how to create proper textures. Can’t wait to start!

Recolor the level bar? Rainbow ones are always cool
This is something I’ve wanted to be able to do for a while, but working with textures... I haven’t trained it. Like I mentioned in the paragraph above this one, it’s a good oppertunity for me to start learning how to work with textures! I’m definitely willing to try something like this :3

Small Swords
Make sure the fire is really small when you're burning
Was already thinking ahead of you two :)

Either way, thank you all for replying so soon. If anything else pops into any of your minds, let me know in this thread! It won’t only be my resource pack, but ours.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨

🎨 Cubecraft Resource Pack

Hai fellow CubeCrafters!

So, today I decided to chat a bit in the Discord and I saw someone mention resource packs. I then remembered that I once promised to start working on a CubeCraft resource pack... I was going to start working on this to contribute to the community more than I did in the past.
I am going to start working on it from now.

The only issue is, I will need some inspiration... The main reason I’m making this thread is to ask for that inspiration. I’ll need ideas for everything, from default textures to custom ones and even sounds (possibly).
*My smol brain isn’t that creative its own!
Who better to ask than the awesome fellow CubeCrafters? After all, any CubeCrafter can contribute to a CubeCraft resource pack!

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
Depending on the amount of customization, this resource pack might take a (very) long time to develop. I’ll try my best to post the progress when it comes to that!

Please leave your ideas here, no matter how crazy! Who knows? I might just add a :sadcat: sword...
I'm very excited to try this pack, where we can download it when you're done?

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm very excited to try this pack, where we can download it when you're done?
I’ll either share the link here or in the Creations subforum! :)

Will most likely also post test releases for y’all to test and help improve it. I’ll also update you all on what has been added in those “releases”.

Reactions: Snowy54

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
I’ll either share the link here or in the Creations subforum! :)

Will most likely also post test releases for y’all to test and help improve it. I’ll also update you all on what has been added in those “releases”.
Nice, gl making the pack bro. As said I'm very excited to test the pack!

• Love
Reactions: Hoshi

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I would recommend this:
  • Medium-short and fine size swords.
  • Bow with pulses. (depending on the power)
  • Modify the hud of when you open the inventory.
  • Change the crosshair.
  • Modify the sky.
  • Change the particles.
  • Put all the tools with the same size. (I saw some packs of pvp that they have different sizes)

• Love

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would recommend this:
  • Medium-short and fine size swords.
  • Bow with pulses. (depending on the power)
  • Modify the hud of when you open the inventory.
  • Change the crosshair.
  • Modify the sky.
  • Change the particles.
  • Put all the tools with the same size. (I saw some packs of pvp that they have different sizes)
Those are good ideas, but to what should I actually change them (am talking about the HUD and the particles)? I know I should change them but I need inspiration for what, if that’s possible.

Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Those are good ideas, but to what should I actually change them (am talking about the HUD and the particles)? I know I should change them but I need inspiration for what, if that’s possible.
Yes Of course.

Speaking about the hud, I would put a minimalist cubecraft logo in the crafting part.

You can also change the color of the hud and degrade it to make it cleaner.

As for the particles, you should put some that you really like and are original by yourself.

And finally you can also change some sounds, that depends on you.

• Love

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hai! I have a private pack with some good idea's, maybe you are interested.

- Sword (Not too short! This is not short and you can still aim and see the sword.) Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 164113.png Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 164739.png
- Bow Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 164129.png
- Food (That's mirror btw but I like that) Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 164623.png
- Crosshair Schermafbeelding 2021-09-27 165010.png
- Blocks (I really like clean blocks and not too messy, just 1 color. 2021-09-27_16.52.45.png
- Rainbow XP bar.
- Sky modify
- Particles, like I'm fine with the particles in my private pack (just default) but it might can have a change, if you want particles, I rather go to YouTube and like get inspiration from it.

Anyways, some idea's I have for you, good luck on making the pack!

• Love
Reactions: Matriox and Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom