Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Thread banner - c.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters and Happy Valentine's!

Whilst we're still very busy and most of our time is dedicated to our "untitled survival in the sky game", we cannot forget about this loving event. Rather than forgetting about Valentine's day, we've added back our Valentine's maps on both our Java AND our Bedrock network! Read below to learn more about this mini update!

Team EggWars - Love
LoveEggWarsforums.jpg

Will you destroy someone's egg this Valentine's?

Solo SkyWars - Valentine's
Valentinesswforums.jpg

Them Swans make a cute couple...

SALE.jpg

How can we have a seasonal event without a sale? To celebrate, we've just activated a Valentine's sale on our store!
You can get 30% OFF Ranks and 40% OFF Point Multipliers, Cubelets, Packs and our Space Bundle!
But hurry! This sale doesn't last forever! <3

You can visit our Store here: store.cubecraft.net

Also, we've added back our Valentine's Miniature pack. Which if you purchase one, you get to GIFT one to your significant other! Can you purchase it HERE!

miniatures (Compressed).jpg

Valentine's Miniature Pack

COMPETITIONS.jpg

With this lovely update, we're also hosting some competitions for you to enter and have the chance to win some epic prizes. If you're good at making artwork or awesome at taking ingame selfies, then these competitions are the ones for you! Enter now!
Check out the Art competition > cbecrft.net/ValArtComp
Check out the Selfie competition > cbecrft.net/ValSelfieComp

We hope you enjoy this mini update and have an awesome Valentine's day! Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters and Happy Valentine's!

To celebrate this lovely event, we've added back our Valentine's maps on both our Java AND our Bedrock network!

Team EggWars - Love
View attachment 159591
Will you destroy someone's egg this Valentine's?

Solo SkyWars - Valentine's
View attachment 159592
Them Swans make a cute couple...

View attachment 159590

How can we have a seasonal event without a sale? To celebrate, we've just activated a Valentine's sale on our store!
You can get 30% OFF Ranks and 40% OFF Point Multipliers, Cubelets, Packs and our Space Bundle!
But hurry! This sale doesn't last forever! <3

You can visit our Store here: store.cubecraft.net

Also, we've added back our Valentine's Miniature pack. Which if you purchase one, you get to GIFT one to your significant other! Can you purchase it HERE!

View attachment 159596
Valentine's Miniature Pack

View attachment 159589

With this lovely update, we're also hosting some competitions for you to enter and have the chance to win some epic prizes. If you're good at making artwork or awesome at taking ingame selfies, then these competitions are the ones for you! Enter now!
Check out the Art competition > cbecrft.net/ValArtComp
Check out the Selfie competition > cbecrft.net/ValSelfieComp

We hope you enjoy this mini update and have an awesome Valentine's day! Thanks for reading <3

Sorry, but I’m disappointed with this update. It’s nice to see the miniatures and maps but there the same old ones. There is nothing new or exiting, it’s as if nothing has changed. Sale looks good though :eyes:

Last edited:

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Sorry, but I’m very disappointed with this update. It’s nice to see the miniatures and maps but there the same old ones. There is nothing new or exiting, it’s as if nothing has changed. Sale looks good though :eyes:
Devs have been a bit busy with a new game based in the sky, kinda like SkyWars but it's actually survival and like if you die you're not dead dead you just continue playing? Also it's not PvP.. Make sense?

;)

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Awesome! Valentines maps are finally out. I was expecting the teams of 2 version of the EggWars map to come to bedrock but that’s ok. Are they seasonal or permanent?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Devs have been a bit busy with a new game based in the sky, kinda like SkyWars but it's actually survival and like if you die you're not dead dead you just continue playing? Also it's not PvP.. Make sense?

;)

That’s great in all but I feel like a lot is be neglected for the sake of this new game. I’ll be honest I rather see updates we really need for games then something new right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom