Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zPrah_

May 15, 2016
Spain
www.youtube.com
IM NOT ENGLISH ! Sorry if something are wrong written :D

- in a few words a client is minecraft's totally legal mod in general. This client allows enlarging the fps, to be able to have animations of minecraft's version 1,7 and besides adding an esthetics but attractive to the minecraft.

- the client is guided in the main to minecraft's mini-games, that's why comes with many included mods in the same.

- the client is laid plans to occupy 100 % of the optifine ( as compared with the LabyMod and other ones ), this means that the minecraft's performance can increase to you much more in if.

- only the updated versions and news have, Anti-Injections,.( version ends 3,1 )

- the previous versions and or you declare obsolete they are to free unloading but his systems would be able to see AntiHacks themselves engaged

From now on I will name the mods that you bring and his specifications.

Shows of the client without no mod:

- you show FPS
- You Show Coordinates
- You Show Ping
- you show the servant's IP
- you show Ping of the rest of the players in the tabulator
- transparent Inventario's bottom
- Full range ( Brilliance )
- transparent shawl
- enter others

From now on the mods included with the client.

OldAnimations The show in this way: Allowing to elect between animations of 1,8 and 1,7

ArmorStatudHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing the framework and item that you have on damage, in addition to see his percentage.

BattyCoordinates this mod's show:You allow to see coordinates ( configurable ), the fps and besides you have a stopwatch.

CPSMod this mod's show:It allows seeing your clicks per second ( configurable )

DirectionHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing the north, south, this, west.

KeystrokesMod this mod's show: It allows seeing the keys that you press when you play ( Configurable )

StatusEffectHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing posicones's status ( the time that is left )

TimeChanger this mod's show: It allows changing the time, in the daytime to night.( Configurable ) ( legal Version, he is not the client )

ToggleSneak this mod's show: It allows running pressing the key once only, to the equal than pressing once the shift you continue to be bent until you deactivate it.

Waypoints this mod's show: It allows marking a place putting one point, for knowledge where you are .

IngameSwitcherAccount this mod's show: Premium, to no allows changing account premiun without closing the launcher.

Stops but information.

The client's official page: Https://mrjmpl3.github.io/j3ultimate.html

I wait throw it a look to the client and give it an opportunity.
PD: I am not English forgive me if something are wrong written

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
IM NOT ENGLISH ! Sorry if something are wrong written :D

- in a few words a customer is minecraft's totally legal mod in general. This customer allows enlarging the fps, to be able to have animations of minecraft's version 1,7 and besides adding an esthetics but attractive to the minecraft.

- the customer is guided in the main to minecraft's mini-games, that's why comes with many included mods in the same.

- the customer is laid plans to occupy 100 % of the optifine ( as compared with the LabyMod and other ones ), this means that the minecraft's performance can increase to you much more in if.

- only the updated versions and news have, Anti-Injections,.( version ends 3,1 )

- the previous versions and or you declare obsolete they are to free unloading but his systems would be able to see AntiHacks themselves engaged

From now on I will name the mods that you bring and his specifications.

Shows of the customer without no mod:

- you show FPS
- You Show Coordinates
- You Show Ping
- you show the servant's IP
- you show Ping of the rest of the players in the tabulator
- transparent Inventario's bottom
- Full range ( Brilliance )
- transparent shawl
- enter others

From now on the mods included with the customer.

OldAnimations The show in this way: Allowing to elect between animations of 1,8 and 1,7

ArmorStatudHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing the framework and item that you have on damage, in addition to see his percentage.

BattyCoordinates this mod's show:You allow to see coordinates ( configurable ), the fps and besides you have a stopwatch.

CPSMod this mod's show:It allows seeing your clicks per second ( configurable )

DirectionHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing the north, south, this, west.

KeystrokesMod this mod's show: It allows seeing the keys that you press when you play ( Configurable )

StatusEffectHUD this mod's show: It allows seeing posicones's status ( the time that is left )

TimeChanger this mod's show: It allows changing the time, in the daytime to night.( Configurable ) ( legal Version, he is not the customer )

ToggleSneak this mod's show: It allows running pressing the key once only, to the equal than pressing once the shift you continue to be bent until you deactivate it.

Waypoints this mod's show: It allows marking a place putting one point, for knowledge where you are .

IngameSwitcherAccount this mod's show: Premium, to no allows changing account premiun without closing the launcher.

Stops but information.

The customer's official page: Https://mrjmpl3.github.io/j3ultimate.html

I wait throw it a look to the customer and give it an opportunity.
PD: I am not English forgive me if something are wrong written
It's good that you try to explain it in English, but in this case, please explain it in your own language. There are enough players on this big server, who speak your language too, they can help you.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
wth.png
hh
I don't know a word Spanish, but this looks legit to me.
I think it's allowed.
[Creo que está permitido. (google translated)]

@Tacosbefriends ?

Reactions: zPrah_

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
View attachment 131847 hh
I don't know a word Spanish, but this looks legit to me.
I think it's allowed.
[Creo que está permitido. (google translated)]

@Tacosbefriends ?
The client is for 1.7.2.
It simply won't work sonce Cubecraft is 1.8 - 1.11.2
Either way it has an illegal mod in it.
"Togglesneak"

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Either way it has an illegal mod in it.
"Togglesneak"
Nevermind then.

Why is it an illegal mod actually? It's not really possible to check, and not even that hard to do even without a mod. All you have to do to toggle sneak in vanilla is sneak and press f11, then let go of sneak and press f11 again. If it's "because it gives an unfair advantage", then optifine, shaders and labymod should be banned as well according to that logic.
@Lezappen What are your thoughts on this?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Nevermind then.

Why is it an illegal mod actually? It's not really possible to check, and not even that hard to do even without a mod. All you have to do to toggle sneak in vanilla is sneak and press f11, then let go of sneak and press f11 again. If it's "because it gives an unfair advantage", then optifine, shaders and labymod should be banned as well according to that logic.
@Lezappen What are your thoughts on this?
I was told that togglesneak allows you to continue sneaking even in places you shouldn't. For example looking into a chest while still sneaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom