Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
So since everyone is making an introduction thread I was like hey I'm not creative at all so let's introduce myself.
You may know me as Netflix_Addicted, _NetflixAndChill or just Netflix but my real name is Stan, I'm currently 16 years old and I'm also openly gay for almost 6 months now.

My main passion is playing the drums, I'm playing the drums for like 10 years now, I learned to play the guitar when I was 11 and I can play a few songs on the piano. I'm currently in 2 bands called The Troopers and Heat Headed. I'm also a music teacher for 1 band and 3 kids. Heat Headed is the most successful band of the 2, we've played in different countries like Belgium, France, Italy and England we are going to Portugal in June to play at 3 weddings in 1 week.

Music is so much more for me, it's my best friend when I'm lonely, it's my save place when I'm uncomfortable and it's always there for me. It's the way to make me happy. I listen to all the types of music, from classical music like Bach and Mozart to the most violent death metal band you can think of. I'm also really into concerts, in my whole life I've been to like 18 concerts. I've spent more money on concerts than on anything else.

Let's not talk about school because that's where it goes wrong. I'm done with my exams of school but I need to stay at school for 2 more years because I've missed like way too much information to pass my exams. It kind of sucks but I'm not feeling bad about it or something.

When I'm turning 17 in 2 months I'm going to get a tattoo of a heartbeat with a musical note in it like this:
https://www.tumblr.com/search/music heartbeat tattoo

Here are 3 videos of me playing the drums, it was 2 years ago and oh my I was bad xd.

Here are two playlists on Spotify, these are the main songs I listen throughout the day.
https://open.spotify.com/user/geurtsmuziek/playlist/4VcQYEnolHi8lt65M9o5CN
https://open.spotify.com/user/geurtsmuziek/playlist/67dbwruVXyOtmQghXucESc

Well this was my introduction, if you have any questions just leave them here and I'll answer them, or not idk bye.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Nice to meet you, Stan, you have a fascinating story, that's for sure.
You play the Drums like a beast, I'm sure it'll take you some place somewhere.
Like the tattoo
Simple-Rosary-Bead-Tattoo-On-Wrist.jpg

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Nice to meet and it is really nice to see you from another side! :)
Misschien wilt hij ook wel in je vriendenboekje schrijven? :eek:
Stuur me je vriendenboekje op en ik schrijf erin :p
Hebben jullie ook nog vriendenboekjes van groep 1? Ik wel, en dat is echt super schattig om door te lezen, haha :p:D

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hebben jullie ook nog vriendenboekjes van groep 1? Ik wel, en dat is echt super schattig om door te lezen, haha :p:D
Mijn moeder heeft mijn vriendenboekjes bewaard van de basisschool en het is altijd hilarisch om er doorheen te lezen hahaha. "Wat is je favoriete dier" "Een panter omdat ik zelf ook in de panterclub zit" ja dit zijn antwoorden die ik gaf idunno xd

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Nice to meet and it is really nice to see you from another side! :)

Mijn moeder heeft mijn vriendenboekjes bewaard van de basisschool en het is altijd hilarisch om er doorheen te lezen hahaha. "Wat is je favoriete dier" "Een panter omdat ik zelf ook in de panterclub zit" ja dit zijn antwoorden die ik gaf idunno xd
Jaaa eentje met Didl xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.