Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotShadey

Dec 22, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm here to introduce myself but I've been playing cubecraft for a long time aready!

I'm 15y old and I'm a male from Belgium. My favourite colour is blue as it is the colour of my favourite football/soccer team in my country! I'm gonna be a dedicated member of this community & will always do my best to report rule breakers or bugs.

Have a wonderful day.

- Shadey

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome Shadey! I'm so happy to see another enthusiastic member joining us on the forums.
Why don't you tell us some more about yourself? Do you play soccer? Because I read that you like it. :] What do you enjoy to do in your free time? What's the thing you like most about CubeCraft, and have you found any good friends while playing? I look forward to reading your answers!
Also, I'd like to wish you an amazing 2019. May happiness never stop following you through the new year! ♥

Reactions: iiJqlian_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything and good luck!
Eli wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Gracias por todo!! Mucha suerte con lo que te propongas de aqui en adelante!!
Eli wrote on SanCookie's profile.
It hits hard to see your goodbye thread and realize we've lost one more amazing member of our community, thank you for being an inspiration, your contributions speak for themselves. May your talents be put to good use wherever you want, as soon as possible! We'll miss you San!
Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
Top Bottom