Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
There is not or at the moment I do not see any moderator who speaks Spanish to solve the doubts of crowds of people

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If you need a Spanish speaking staff member, I would recommend talking to @CyanYellow .
He's a nice unique person and also friendly :) you could also ask the community members for help.
I know some of them would love to help you out.

Reactions: Cyan

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
There are literally 100+ servers dedicated to the Spanish community of Minecraft, frankly, what's there to expect? CubeCraft's main language, or at the very least the language majority of the people speak - Is English. Not to mention the fact that Google Translator exists for a reason.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
There are literally 100+ servers dedicated to the Spanish community of Minecraft, frankly, what's there to expect? CubeCraft's main language, or at the very least the language majority of the people speak - Is English. Not to mention the fact that Google Translator exists for a reason.
There's no need to be rude. Not all communities and servers are the same. Yes, this servers language may mainly be English, but I'm Spanish and I'm willing to help anyone who speaks Spanish

Reactions: PoKu_Bllkth

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
There's no need to be rude. Not all communities and servers are the same. Yes, this servers language may mainly be English, but I'm Spanish and I'm willing to help him.
He's not requesting help though. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the people who can't speak English all-together. I wasn't being rude, I was simply stating that it's expected to see less Spanish-staff on a server like this, and because of this, it's not something CubeCraft should be concerned about. They aren't going to translate the entire server to Spanish unless, frankly, they decide to, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom