Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play pvp a lot and there hasn't been one day where I haven't seen a hacker on and its annoying. I earn my kills but actually playing the game fairly while you have others that hack to get them. I try my best whenever I see a hacker to record them immediately for them to get banned. I suggest hiring more staff, reliable and trustworthy staff who actually care about the well being of the server and most importantly actually plays on CubeCraft a lot as well. So that they will see hackers and ban them immediately because Its kind of getting too much. Thank you for your time

-unbeatable246

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I play pvp a lot and there hasn't been one day where I haven't seen a hacker on and its annoying. I earn my kills but actually playing the game fairly while you have others that hack to get them. I try my best whenever I see a hacker to record them immediately for them to get banned. I suggest hiring more staff, reliable and trustworthy staff who actually care about the well being of the server and most importantly actually plays on CubeCraft a lot as well. So that they will see hackers and ban them immediately because Its kind of getting too much. Thank you for your time

-unbeatable246
Cubecarft is looking for new staff. You can apply here : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/
Also, staff is very busy with reports and they barely have time to play. Every staff memeber deeply cares about the server that’s why they are imporving it every day. You might not notice it, but it’s there. @FadedRoses Lock since it’s not a suggestion for Cubecraft, just a complaint.

Jan 25, 2017

-unbeatable246
Hey, more staff members will not be necessary. They could hire more staff, but when the anti-cheat is finished there will be too much staff members. Just be patient and report as much as you can :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Jan 9, 2017

-unbeatable246

I have an issue too abit linked to it..

Every time I'm no a game, I try playing, I'm good, I have started winning, then all of a sudden
I see a hacker, so I'm like ok lets get him, so I "Screenshot" him.
I post it then it says you need "Video evidence"
Like what the hell, so a screenshot of a guy floating in mid air, isn't enough evidence for you, like how am I supposed to get a video,
Am I supposed to Bring out Camtasia every time I play a game and record ust in case.
Its apauling. All of these hackers I have seen have gotten away with it, when they could be stopped but I'm not getting my recording stuff out for a hacker when I might not even bump into one.
I would like to either have a command to /ban for a certain reson, but I cant
I think its annoying cuz theres evidence right there
I know why you need Video footage but sometimes the screenhot is actually good and can give some good notices but a video each time like i just cant put up ith it
This server is great yet very lousy with the porection i have some suggestions

p.s sorry about my typing my keyboard is a little broke

Suggestion:
1. have staff or helpers on all the time or at least mostly
2. Allow some screenshots to be analysed and checked, you never know how much they could help
3. I might become a helper but i think i have to do like some missions or somet, idk i havnt checked but I'm assuming
4. If you read mac's rles, it says on one of them, "Screenshots can be used as evidence so please if you can send one, or somet like that, but it definelty says something about screenshots being allowed"

Thanks for listening plz get back to me

From bulletpr00fcam

Hopefully a helper?! xD

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
like said above the Devs are in the process of making a new anti cheat

you can always apply for staff if you want to help out or you can always report the hackers that also helps the staff out a lot

patience is really all you can do and continue to report the hackers and rules breakers

Jan 9, 2017
ok, thank you for this, but 1 question

The only thing that will annoy me is, will I have to keep loading up "Camtaisa" everytime I'm playing this server, cause to record them I need it, lus if I find a hacker I wont have time to load it up
I'm guessing I will have to keep loding it up which proper sucks :/

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I have an issue too abit linked to it..

Every time I'm no a game, I try playing, I'm good, I have started winning, then all of a sudden
I see a hacker, so I'm like ok lets get him, so I "Screenshot" him.
I post it then it says you need "Video evidence"
Like what the hell, so a screenshot of a guy floating in mid air, isn't enough evidence for you, like how am I supposed to get a video,
Am I supposed to Bring out Camtasia every time I play a game and record ust in case.
Its apauling. All of these hackers I have seen have gotten away with it, when they could be stopped but I'm not getting my recording stuff out for a hacker when I might not even bump into one.
I would like to either have a command to /ban for a certain reson, but I cant
I think its annoying cuz theres evidence right there
I know why you need Video footage but sometimes the screenhot is actually good and can give some good notices but a video each time like i just cant put up ith it
This server is great yet very lousy with the porection i have some suggestions

p.s sorry about my typing my keyboard is a little broke

Suggestion:
1. have staff or helpers on all the time or at least mostly
2. Allow some screenshots to be analysed and checked, you never know how much they could help
3. I might become a helper but i think i have to do like some missions or somet, idk i havnt checked but I'm assuming
4. If you read mac's rles, it says on one of them, "Screenshots can be used as evidence so please if you can send one, or somet like that, but it definelty says something about screenshots being allowed"

Thanks for listening plz get back to me

From bulletpr00fcam

Hopefully a helper?! xD
Screenshots aren't used because they are easy to edit to make it look like players are floating or they can change the name of the player using Photoshop or other editing programs.

You might not see the severity of it but you have no idea how many people would actually abuse it and get innocent people banned. I mean even a hacker could go around the server taking screenshots of people and editing the images to make it look like they are hacking. It would be too big of a risk.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
ok, thank you for this, but 1 question

The only thing that will annoy me is, will I have to keep loading up "Camtaisa" everytime I'm playing this server, cause to record them I need it, lus if I find a hacker I wont have time to load it up
I'm guessing I will have to keep loding it up which proper sucks :/
When you see a hacker, open up the recording software, record the hacker, then close it. That way you have to have it open all the time. As for screenshots. They are allowed for CHAT BASED offenses, not hacks. The reason for this is because a screenshot doesn't show what is actually happening. You can't capture kill aura, b-hop, critical, or fly. Now you say that they are floating in the air in your screenshot, but in reality they are jumping/falling/TNT cannoning. Video evidence shows all that is happening.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

-unbeatable246
Staff try there best. This will be solved when the anticheat comes in a short time be patient

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

-unbeatable246
I suggest hiring more staff, reliable and trustworthy staff who actually care about the well being of the server and most importantly actually plays on CubeCraft a lot as well.
In order to do that, a member that's reliable, trustworthy, cares for the server & is active must make a good application.
Cubecraft can't magically make a person with those criteria appear out of nowhere.
They must exist and apply on these forums.
I get that you're tired of the hackers, but for now there's nothing you can do except for report them.
Rumor has it, that @CrazymanJR (and others) is currently developing the anti-cheat for the server.
And since CC's title is at stake with all of the hackers, they've probably made sure to hire a good dev for the anti-cheat.
So to sum it up, what you can do is:
1. Record them and report them to the forums,
and
2. Wait for the anti-cheat to come out, and hope for the best.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The Devs are working on their own Anti-Cheat, please have some patience for that.

CubeCraft can't hire staff, you can apply for Helper here, but before you do that, I recommend you to read this thread first. By the way, there are already 2 new Helpers (@Skifby and @Buuuddy). So I'd say, get your chance and apply!

A thing you can also do is report hackers, you can report them here. If you don't have an account on the report page, please read this thread, it's very useful. You can find the "Player reporting guidelines and formating thread here, there you can see which evidence you need for each rule breaker.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Staff is trying their hardest on the anti cheat just please be patient and remember staff are only human and they're trying their best and these complaints that they've gotten a million and one times is not helping they are aware of this problem and are working on the problem so please be patient

N

Nikboo

Hello.

I'm sorry that you encounter many hackers on Cubecraft. The current staff members are doing their best to ban hackers and we are continuously expanding the team. If you wish to help clear the hackers from Cubecraft, then you can apply for staff at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/

We are also constantly looking through reports that users make and ban the hackers. If you see a hacker in a game, then please report them at http://reports.cubecraft.net

An anti-cheat is also being created. Once it is released, it will decrease the ammount of hackers on the server.

As you can see above, we are doing everything we can. I hope you understand.

If you have any more questions or concerns then feel free to address them to me via PM.

Thanks,
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom