Do you agree?

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
1.The anti cheat plugin is not perfectly set and will kick you for playing how you should play.Without hacks you get punished,and nothing has been done.It shouldn't be too hard for the devs to take the time and change the settings so we can play without getting kicked
2.The /votekick command is one , very useful but also a very annoying feature. When I place something near to spawn and I get commands to remove it,I simply deny it and the next thing I read is the vote kick request against me.This wouldn't be that bad but they keep re-opening the request with spamming /votekick even if they know that they won't succeed.what should be done is a regulation so a spam of /votekick by a single person gets denied instantly and no request pops up from that user for the next 5 minutes.
3.The hints/tips ingame and the tutorial feature are missing parts that are very important.The dev team should add messages like "TIPP: The fire effect from mage towers wont increase with more mage towers"
same with Ice and poison... Thats one reason why we have that many "bad" players without the knowledge how to play the game
4.Unbalanced rewarding. I play either 1hour to earn 20 Points from Tower defence or I play 30 minutes a pvp game and earn 20 points.I don't think I need to explain more to this.
5.Bad Teams. Whenever I join a game I already know that I will get at least 2 "bad" players.Why can't you add a ranking system so I can enjoy the gamemode

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
For now,all these hints haven't been added,and therefore the gamemode is no joy anymore. Play other games and have fun there ...

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
1) This is a bug with the anti cheat. It will be fixed / replaced very soon.

2) I completely agree .

3) It would be a nice extra, but to be honest lots of players don't even do the turtorial.

4) I agree, there should be a point increase. It does seem a bit silly.

5) I don't really think there is much you can do about this, separating ranked and unranked players is against the EULA (or at least from what I know i it is).

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
5) I don't really think there is much you can do about this, separating ranked and unranked players is against the EULA (or at least from what I know i it is).
He's not talking about donor players; he's talking about adding a ladder/MMR system similar to Badlion, hypixel's skywars, and Mineplex's MCL. If you win, you move up the ladder (more rating) but if you lose, you move down. Higher rating generally means you'll face higher skilled players.

To OP, I think I saw you somewhere but I'm not 100% sure. My responses:

1. Other than the "attack too fast" bug, I haven't been kicked from TD. Using personal weapons shouldn't be much of an issue if at all once you get the towers down. Should be fixed in the future.

2. Agreed.

3. Agreed, but more to the tutorial. Tips also show in the lobby and in tutorial. Also, since tutorial is given only in-game (costs a few minutes to get through), it should be put in the lobby where the player is teleported to a sample TD session.

4. Agreed, but changed based on the following. Reward should be based on the length of the game. A standard game, say SG, is about 10 minutes and gives 100 XP and 25 points. Maybe double that if the game is 20 minutes long (so 200 XP and 50 points if the team wins at armageddon).

5. I've clarified what you meant above for ThatGrimCreeper. I've seen a lot of randoms do terrible in the game (wouldn't be surprised if it's the entire team) and it forces the good players to carry their team. For a ranked system, I was thinking of the following tiers from lowest to highest:

Unranked (play a few matches to determine your placement) -> coal (bronze) -> iron (silver) -> gold -> diamond -> emerald -> obsidian.

To prevent confusion, the donor ranks are not shown in the match. Normally, a player name with a diamond rank appears like this:
:| Diamond |: (player name)

A player name appears like this if he's in coal league:
[Coal] (player name)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
He's not talking about donor players; he's talking about adding a ladder/MMR system similar to Badlion, hypixel's skywars, and Mineplex's MCL. If you win, you move up the ladder (more rating) but if you lose, you move down. Higher rating generally means you'll face higher skilled players.

To OP, I think I saw you somewhere but I'm not 100% sure. My responses:

1. Other than the "attack too fast" bug, I haven't been kicked from TD. Using personal weapons shouldn't be much of an issue if at all once you get the towers down. Should be fixed in the future.

2. Agreed.

3. Agreed, but more to the tutorial. Tips also show in the lobby and in tutorial. Also, since tutorial is given only in-game (costs a few minutes to get through), it should be put in the lobby where the player is teleported to a sample TD session.

4. Agreed, but changed based on the following. Reward should be based on the length of the game. A standard game, say SG, is about 10 minutes and gives 100 XP and 25 points. Maybe double that if the game is 20 minutes long (so 200 XP and 50 points if the team wins at armageddon).

5. I've clarified what you meant above for ThatGrimCreeper. I've seen a lot of randoms do terrible in the game (wouldn't be surprised if it's the entire team) and it forces the good players to carry their team. For a ranked system, I was thinking of the following tiers from lowest to highest:

Unranked (play a few matches to determine your placement) -> coal (bronze) -> iron (silver) -> gold -> diamond -> emerald -> obsidian.

To prevent confusion, the donor ranks are not shown in the match. Normally, a player name with a diamond rank appears like this:
:| Diamond |: (player name)

A player name appears like this if he's in coal league:
[Coal] (player name)

Ah I see, that's my misunderstanding. When I saw ranked I thought donors, not like a system of leveled players. :-D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
1.The anti cheat plugin is not perfectly set and will kick you for playing how you should play.Without hacks you get punished,and nothing has been done.It shouldn't be too hard for the devs to take the time and change the settings so we can play without getting kicked
2.The /votekick command is one , very useful but also a very annoying feature. When I place something near to spawn and I get commands to remove it,I simply deny it and the next thing I read is the vote kick request against me.This wouldn't be that bad but they keep re-opening the request with spamming /votekick even if they know that they won't succeed.what should be done is a regulation so a spam of /votekick by a single person gets denied instantly and no request pops up from that user for the next 5 minutes.
3.The hints/tips ingame and the tutorial feature are missing parts that are very important.The dev team should add messages like "TIPP: The fire effect from mage towers wont increase with more mage towers"
same with Ice and poison... Thats one reason why we have that many "bad" players without the knowledge how to play the game
4.Unbalanced rewarding. I play either 1hour to earn 20 Points from Tower defence or I play 30 minutes a pvp game and earn 20 points.I don't think I need to explain more to this.
5.Bad Teams. Whenever I join a game I already know that I will get at least 2 "bad" players.Why can't you add a ranking system so I can enjoy the gamemode
Most of these are mostly needing fixing, except the unbalanced rewards. The bad teams can not be fixed due to them not being able to just make everyone play the game the way it is supposed to play. There will always be trolls and people who don't know how to play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom