Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so in the past 24 hours me and my 3 other friends have been playing together and we have crashed 5 times AT LEAST since this update. Twice in a lobby, and 3 times in the middle of tower defence games.
One was due to entitys with 8 blazes. A few others were host kicked. Another was too many packets, etc etc
It seems to have gotten much worse since the new lobby was introduced as we had been playing every day/night for the past week or so with almost no issues. (A crash here and there but never as often as before)
Did something happen or?

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Ok so in the past 24 hours me and my 3 other friends have been playing together and we have crashed 5 times AT LEAST since this update. Twice in a lobby, and 3 times in the middle of tower defence games.
One was due to entitys with 8 blazes. A few others were host kicked. Another was too many packets, etc etc
It seems to have gotten much worse since the new lobby was introduced as we had been playing every day/night for the past week or so with almost no issues. (A crash here and there but never as often as before)
Did something happen or?

You should record that problem you have had since it could be treated or probably considered as a (bug) to be, so I could record it with video evidence and send it to this page: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login and go to the section that says (report a bug).
Remember that you need to have an account and log in correctly. Good luck.

Reactions: elchuii

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
It could be a bug, that crashes Minecraft because Minecraft can’t handle the bug. You could always go to the report link and consider to sent prove to the bug section. Ofcouse you need to sent prove because without any prove they still can’t figure it out! Good luck! Let’s hope you can play cube craft without any crashes soon

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom