Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, I have recently been trying to buy Obsidian rank, and I have encountered one major problem that is preventing me from doing so.

When I finally fill in my card details, I am given the message 'we are unable to authrorize your card'. I know there is absolutely nothing wrong with my card as I've recently made a successful transaction with it and have done in the past.

I contacted Cubecraft support and they said it was a problem with their paymentwall, and then asked me to contact paymentwall, which I did.

Paymentwall responded asking me to give them my bank details, which I am definitely not going to do, and you should never do anyway. I have also looked online and everyone says that paymentwall is untrustworthy.

It's a shame because, well Cubecraft could of had some extra money with my rank upgrade, so, I don't know. :)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
PaymentWall is 100% safe. PaymentWall will keep all info confidential. If you truly feel uncomfortable with the way PaymentWall does their verification, you may get a prepaid card or ask Paymentwall for another way of verification. In most cases, it could be as simple as showing the four digits of something.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
PaymentWall is 100% safe. PaymentWall will keep all info confidential. If you truly feel uncomfortable with the way PaymentWall does their verification, you may get a prepaid card or ask Paymentwall for another way of verification. In most cases, it could be as simple as showing the four digits of something.
I have paid with Paymentwall in the past and it wasn't pretty. They asked me for my buyer ID information and if I am right even my irl ID, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Paymentwall is 100% safe. IMO

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If it is then why does it apparently have a horrible reputation?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom