Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheezyChad

May 1, 2021
Implement a new feature that allows you to name your islands. No, I'm not talking about profiles. Let me explain.

This feature would allow you to rename the 9 Overworld islands and/or the 4 Nether islands. For example, you might want to rename the "Oak Forest" island to "Main Island". Could be whatever you want.

Now, you're probably thinking: "Well, what if a player forgets what island is which? (like what island is the jungle island, or swamp island). This knowledge is crucial for quests".
I have thought of this, and came up with 2 solutions:

1. Make the island name a "variable" (hopefully developers will understand what I mean by that) that recognizes the island name and use that variable in the quests for said island. For example, if you rename your Jungle island to "Moist Area", the Cocoa Farmer quest will say "Island: Moist Area" instead of "Island: Jungle"
2. If the first solution is rejected, then add an "Islands" button to the Skyblock Menu. When you click this button, It will give you a list of the island names and the original island labels that correspond to them. For example:

- Oak Forest
Name: Very Nice Area

- Jungle
Name: Very Moist Area
(and so on)

When you forget what island is which, you can just look at this list and remember what island you need to go to for your quest.

Hopefully y'all will understand what my suggestion actually is lol. Anyways, back to Minecraft.

CheezyChad

May 1, 2021
oof i couldnt see my first thread so i made this one, but now i do see my first thread ;-;

my bad, just ignore this and go to the other one ._.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom