Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Could you maybe be more specific about what you want to suggest? I'm guessing that you don't really know how to delete your island. Well, that's just fine, we're here to help you! First, something important that you should keep in mind, you can only delete your co-op profiles and not your solo profile.

If you want to delete the co-op profile, please follow these steps:
Open Skyblock Menu —> Profile Menu —> Select the co-op profile —> Delete Profile

I hope this answers your 'question' so to say. If this really is an suggestion then you could try to put more information in it so it get's more clear for everyone 🙂

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany
Could you maybe be more specific about what you want to suggest? I'm guessing that you don't really know how to delete your island. Well, that's just fine, we're here to help you! First, something important that you should keep in mind, you can only delete your co-op profiles and not your solo profile.

If you want to delete the co-op profile, please follow these steps:
Open Skyblock Menu —> Profile Menu —> Select the co-op profile —> Delete Profile

I hope this answers your 'question' so to say. If this really is an suggestion then you could try to put more information in it so it get's more clear for everyone 🙂
Was my first message dont know how it worked but now yes thank you

Reactions: Zillu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom