Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

enric2002

Mar 6, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
On Tuesday, While i'm playing eggwars in team, I met a girl who gives me her Instagram, after that I told her that she musn't do this thing because there is a lot of people who only wants to do bad things.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Instagram is a social media platform, same as Twitter, facebook, etc. I don't really see the problem of giving the account's name, it's nothing personal at all (not like a phone number or e-mail)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Instagram is a social media platform, same as Twitter, Facebook, etc. I don't really see the problem of giving the account's name, it's nothing personal at all (not like a phone number or e-mail)
To add on this, if I remember correctly you can set your Instagram account to private so that you first have to accept if someone wants to follow you and see your pictures. And you can remove someone that irritates you (block) and they are gone. And e-mail is very easy to make so you could keep on mailing them. Which makes it very different. I'm going to stand with NotGingerGeek and say it's not that much of a problem. With what I don't want to imply to just throw it around and hope for the best of course!

Reactions: DrHam

Akan

May 3, 2020
I really think it’s great your trying to look out for her but IG is a social media platform such as forums or twitter so at the end of the day it’s her choice. I’m not completely sure but I’m pretty sure it’s fine because it’s like the same as giving out your discord. Just to be sure ask a staff member. Have a good day!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom