Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
So, there is a general minecraft server glitch that you can mine a block below you whole shifting over the edge. The you fall 1 block and land on whatever is below. You can also climb some walls like this, by mining the block and jumping on it. In cubecraft games this isn't allowed I'm certain, but can I use it in the lobby of CubeCraft or in a matchmaking lobby? It is fun to climb certain objects like this.

MeneerIk3030

Jun 5, 2020
Netherlands
In the rules it says: "Bug abuse is defined as intentionally using a bug or glitch in any way, shape, or form", but in lobbies it is tolerated

Last edited:

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
gert.png

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I don't think it's punishable.
I mean if it's no harm who wouldn't be allowed?
Possible it's not allowed in parkour or any kind of game like that.
But i use it in FFA sometimes because you can go take a screen with your friends.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
The block glitch where you break a block, that is protected, and utilize it to build upward or to gain an advantage is not normally punishable, however this would depend on where this is happening.

In lobbies, no, some people can fly(ranked players) and honestly roam anywhere, so nothing is secret.
Pvp, depends, however there are many ways to get outside of the map, normally would result in a kick at most.

However if this gives a player an advantage in a game, or otherwise allows someone to essentially cheat, it would be considered cheating and can be banned. However not likely.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom