Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Hello everybody.
I was playing normally egg wars like a normal guy but... after 5 minutes I got banned "Hooooooooola"
ok, the reason is... making someone stuck at the block and jittering on him, that thing made cube craft's anti-cheat ban me.
ok then I had appeal for it and they denied please I want your help guys, I forgot some thin lul when I had my ban I already bought a rank "gold rank".
ok, we back, please guys I want your help to fix these problems and we can fix our anti-cheat and unfairly ban reasons.
guys let's do this and help players to get unban for an unfair reason
*Before you read any of this, no-one has any answers that you might be looking for and my views are completely not suggesting you were or were not cheating. These are just my views on the subject as a whole.*

That’s unfortunate. However, I have the view that if you (in general) were banned, and your appeal was denied, then the staff must clearly have some strong evidence that suggests the punishment was warranted.

For in the future, I’ve been a staff before on other servers, it’s not uncommon to see players (who have modified clients), with a rank. Typically, the mindset is that they think this draws less attention, or that they might think they have special privileges, and that’s never the case.

I hope you get this worked out. In the mean time, use this as an opportunity to reflect on the situation as a whole. “Is there anything that could be seen as giving me an advantage over other players that’s not in the game for others to use as well?”

p.s. wrong category

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom