Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
If you stand on logs they will disappear. So stand in the middle on the top of a very big tree (get there with blink/leap, or sometimes you can do it with parkour). Now wait. You slowly fall into the trunk of the tree. Eventually you will be on the floor but inside a tree. You will win 100% of the time, unless a snowman manages to parkour to the top of the tree (which is impossible for some trees)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I know the leaves are supposed to break, but probably not the logs themselves. That's a pretty big problemo

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
I know the leaves are supposed to break, but probably not the logs themselves. That's a pretty big problemo
The leaves break to discourage camping in trees, if the logs didn't break that would be pretty useless as you could just stand on a log and still camp in a tree.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
If you stand on logs they will disappear. So stand in the middle on the top of a very big tree (get there with blink/leap, or sometimes you can do it with parkour). Now wait. You slowly fall into the trunk of the tree. Eventually you will be on the floor but inside a tree. You will win 100% of the time, unless a snowman manages to parkour to the top of the tree (which is impossible for some trees)
I wouldn't classify it as a glitch, but I'm sure what you're doing wasn't intended as it actually makes camping easier rather than harder. I've never actually seen a player do this but it does sound like a bit of a problem. I personally do not like the map that features these trees, so I'd be happy to see the map and anti-camping mechanic removed altogether (as long as we got another map in return). I doubt that management are going to make any changes to Snowman Survival before it's removed, however if it's coming back next year then this is an issue that needs to be addressed. Until then I'd say it is allowed. Though it may be somewhat unfair, you're not going to be banned for bug abuse when it's so intuitive and easy to accidentally do, and camping is allowed in a hide-and-seek game with no stalemates so you'll be fine there too.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom