Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
Greetings, so recently I learned how to breezely bridge ( with drag clicking, timed etc. ) and I am afraid to do it in cubecraft as I fear that I might get banned by people thinking Im scaffolding? I don't use an auto clicker, or any hacks. I bridge using only my keyboard and mouse. My bridging isnt always perfect but I average about a little more than 10 blocks, which would make it seem suspicious. I am also wondering if Sentinel wouldnt ban me for having too high cps ( reaches almost 30 sometimes with drag clicking )...
Thank you all for reading and for your help! In case I can't breezely bridge Ill just ninja-bridge which isn't suspicious..

Thanks, and have a great day!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
As long as it isn't hacking, then it isn't bannable. I agree, I use to be able to know how to do it and I got accused, but if you do get banned, you can always appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/. Maybe post a YT video on you doing it, too?

My record is about 14 blocks I think with one-click breezly I think. I know it shouldn't be banneble but I still haven't used it in-game yet just because it does indeed look like scaffold or safewalk a lot and I'm probably gonna get accused of hacking a lot. (Not really waiting for this either). As I said, it shouldn't be banneble, a moderator should be able to see the difference but you never know. If you still managed to get banned somehow I'd record myself doing it while explaining and hope it would be enough evidence.
Btw I doubt Sentinel watches your right-click clicking speed when you're building. Just don't do it while playing PvP and you should be safe :)

How much CPS do i need to get banned
Sentinel doesn't base this on your cps only. I'm pretty sure there are other factors that play a role in this as well. There isn't really a set number of cps Sentinel allows or not. However, the chance of getting banned while butterfly/dragclicking is greater than the chance of getting banned while jitterclicking.

Reactions: Dutudy
D

Deleted member 59979

Its fine to do things like jitter clicking and there isnt really a limit to what cps you can do but there are some techniques that are against the rules. Both drag clicking and butterfly clicking are against the rules though as they simulate an auto-clicker. You can check https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ for a full list of what is and what isnt bannable and you can ask a staff member if you are unsure about anything :P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Greetings, so recently I learned how to breezely bridge ( with drag clicking, timed etc. ) and I am afraid to do it in cubecraft as I fear that I might get banned by people thinking Im scaffolding? I don't use an auto clicker, or any hacks. I bridge using only my keyboard and mouse. My bridging isnt always perfect but I average about a little more than 10 blocks, which would make it seem suspicious. I am also wondering if Sentinel wouldnt ban me for having too high cps ( reaches almost 30 sometimes with drag clicking )...
Thank you all for reading and for your help! In case I can't breezely bridge Ill just ninja-bridge which isn't suspicious..

Thanks, and have a great day!
You are not allowed to drag click as this can get you banned by our wonderful anti-cheat Sentinel

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom