Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think this is an offense?

• Total voters

Cupcakeman120

Mar 25, 2018
today i was playing egg wars as usual, and noticed that when i died and my teammates died, we were to be stuck in this clay spawnprison that the orange enemy built.

I'm not sure if this is an offence against CubeCraft rules, but I am going to list things that influenced by experience in the server.

1. It made Egg Wars unfun and boring to play, in which I left shortly after.
2. They inflicted upon my rights as a player by making my gameplay experience terrible.
3. They broke the rules by making the game shorter by making us leave therefore making them win.
4. They camped, watching us like prison wardens.

Today, I tried reporting them in forums, however was unable to provide video evidence.

However, I have evidence through multiple screenshots, which I will gladly post.

upload_2018-3-25_16-37-20.png

upload_2018-3-25_16-37-34.png

see the obsidian?
upload_2018-3-25_16-37-51.png

camping on top of the prison

upload_2018-3-25_16-37-58.png

upload_2018-3-25_16-38-18.png

upload_2018-3-25_16-38-36.png

Because I do not have video evidence, I cannot report in the segment.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I just see this as a funny thing to do and you could just play along because you can leave if you don't like it. With this hmmm....
1. It made Egg Wars unfun and boring to play, in which I left shortly after.
2. They inflicted upon my rights as a player by making my gameplay experience terrible.
3. They broke the rules by making the game shorter by making us leave therefore making them win.
4. They camped, watching us like prison wardens.
I'm not quite sure how they made the game shorter, or how doing that is against the rules because it looks like they were on your island but chose not to break your egg and instead decided to troll and I think you are the one camping there in a lil hole ;)
Also it's not exactly your right to have a good experience in a game, just preferable. This is a business, not a human rights association.

Ps. What map is this I wanna try it c:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
We allow spawn camping and spawn killing in eggwars since in order for you to be even out in that situation, you have already lost the game. At that point, you have no chance of winning. Since you have lost, it is best to just leave the game and end the spawn killing.

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
This is actually an awesome strategy.ima use it to trap people in their spawn areas in speed eggwars from now on.lolx this thread helped me!!! The people who trapped you are intelligent as ****

D

Deleted member 352903

I think this is bannable, but unfortune
This is actually an awesome strategy.ima use it to trap people in their spawn areas in speed eggwars from now on.lolx this thread helped me!!! The people who trapped you are intelligent as ****
I think this should bannable, but ok you're free to do it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom