Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
cheattttt.png

I was recently talking to someone who claims that minimaps are allowed that track players, in this case, in UHC. I'm suspicious of a few people using minimaps that track players in UHC. I just want to know, is this allowed?

I hid the name of the person I was talking to in the chat for privacy.

Reactions: AmyFove_714

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Minimaps that show players are not allowed but minimaps that doesn't show players or has x-ray/cavefinder are allowed.

You probably saw it before in https://cbecrft.net/mods like you mentioned in the screenshot. :)
Utility Mods:

Mods like minimaps, ArmorStatusHUD, ToggleSprint, DamageIndicators, and Optifine, Replay Mod which give the player small conveniences which don't majorly impact gameplay.

Mods of these kinds are generally allowed with a few exceptions. Map mods that show player locations or have an x-ray feature are not allowed...
If you have any other questions you can always pm me or another staff member! :)

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Top Bottom