Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

vic1211brother

Aug 24, 2016
I was just wondering since the last update had to remove my favorite map construction (solo) Are they going make a 2.0 construction map?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I was just wondering since the last update had to remove my favorite map construction (solo) Are they going make a 2.0 construction map?
Construction was removed due to unpopularity on the map.
I do not believe that there will be a 2.0 map for this.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would be cool to see a 2.0 version of this map ♡ I liked the large towers on the spawn islands but I didn't like the distance between islands so I think it still has potential to be a great map ♡

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Construction was a really good map, it will most likely not be added back though. Only way it would be added back is if majority of the people/players want it.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
it was removed due to unpopularity and most likely wont be back however if you want you can edit the map and submit the edit of the map in the map submissions section of the forums

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
No there wont be. I am sorry. Maybe after The Cube gets a new anti cheat there would be no hackers flying around, but for now that map is no fun to play when you got people flying.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The 'Construction' map has been removed because the map wasn't very popular.

I don't think there will be a 'Construction 2.0' map in the future, if there will be a 'Construction 2.0' map in the future I know for sure that I won't play it :p, because I really didn't like the map.

A

Aventador

Construction was removed, because not many people liked it.

I played it twice and the first time i played it, it took me 43 minutes to take out 2 eggs. It also took LOOOONG before even 6/12 joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom