Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cra-ZGuy

Feb 3, 2021
www.youtube.com
I'm looking for a way to apply for a YouTube Rank on Cubecraft. Unfortunately, whenever I try to do the regular application process, it just says I don't have enough subscribers to apply. Is there any other way that I can apply for YouTube rank without meeting the requirements?

Alongside making high-quality content on Cubecraft, a lot of my Cubecraft videos have gotten a good amount of views.

Here are a few of my videos:

(My username is CraZGuy7)
(My Discord is Cra-ZGuy#0001)

Any help on this would be appreciated!

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello!

Thanks for showing your interest in applying for the CubeCraft Games Partner programme. After reviewing the content you have listed above as well as looking into your channel's analytics I can see that you currently don't meet our requirements. Unfortunately, your channel's view counts (views per video) are too low for us to decide on making any exceptions.

We're glad to see people eager to participate in our partner programme and hope to see you apply once you meet our requirements found at https://cbecrft.net/yt

Best of luck!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom