Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hi Guys,
I was just browsing the eggwars kits and found feather feet, i had forgotten about that one and a thought came to my mind.
Shouldn't it get a buff because of the feather weight ability? I find that using it is pointless as i get saved by the ability 50% of the time and its only half upgraded. The boots are also only leather and they are useless in Op as well because full prot leather armor would do the same, them being leather as well can be a draining thing in battle as of what iv'e found.
Does anyone else agree with me that i needs some sort of buff?? Or am i overlooking it?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hi Guys,
I was just browsing the eggwars kits and found feather feet, i had forgotten about that one and a thought came to my mind.
Shouldn't it get a buff because of the feather weight ability? I find that using it is pointless as i get saved by the ability 50% of the time and its only half upgraded. The boots are also only leather and they are useless in Op as well because full prot leather armor would do the same, them being leather as well can be a draining thing in battle as of what iv'e found.
Does anyone else agree with me that i needs some sort of buff?? Or am i overlooking it?
I'd say a feather 2 instead of the current level 1. However, the kit is good for those who don't have the abilities unlocked or if you take a lot of fall damage.

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I'd say a feather 2 instead of the current level 1. However, the kit is good for those who don't have the abilities unlocked or if you take a lot of fall damage.
I would agree with that but i think most people would end up throwing the boots away after diamonds are obtained

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Yeah it's pretty useless :P if you want a kit with reduced fall damage rabbit can help you out with jump boost :P The ability is much better than it as well. I just use debuffer every game anyway :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom