Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Every time that I go to skywars , I have to see this lot of hackers. But Today...
I know that some people that are going to defend the server, first I love Cubecraft , but i love Cubecraft for the awesomes games that it has , for that reason I report the anti.cheat , i think it is not working too good.
I know that people who make this type of programs they are always upgrading it , but i think that Cubecraft and the people who work for the anti-cheat have to be a step more that they.
I know that this is happing in all the servers , but i think that if you want to be the first , you have to try to be the best in all ( work for it ) , and i think have a good a anti-cheat its the first step.
Ok , people are going to say " Go to 1.9 and you are not going to see a lot of hackers like in 1.9 " . I know it , sometimes i play in 1.9 versions , but really i dont like it.
Say : " Go to 1.9 " Is not a excuse for not have a good anti-cheat " I'm not the only one who play in 1.8 .

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The anti-cheat is not off at all, it's still doing its job. Please report the cheaters.
Developers are busy all day to improve the anti-cheat by creating modifications and to make sentinel knowm with normal players and cheaters. Just give them their time, and it will be okay, believe me.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
The anti-cheat is not off at all, it's still doing its job. Please report the cheaters.
Developers are busy all day to improve the anti-cheat by creating modifications and to make sentinel knowm with normal players and cheaters. Just give them their time, and it will be okay, believe me.
I always report them. Thanks for the info.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
It's just not as good as people make it out to be ;P this isn't that unusual, go to FFA, there's always at least one hacker <:

Reactions: RafaCP

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
There are 2 main reasons why the 1.8 anticheat isn't the greatest. I am no way telling you to go to 1.9, I strongly suggest not, I just want to explain why the 1.8 anticheat isn't as good. First of all, 1.8 has been released for over 3 years (since September 2014), there has been a lot more time for hacked clients to be developed. The clients already been in an arms race against the anticheats, however the new clients for 1.12 don't have much popularity, this is because not many people play 1.9+ on servers so there are less people to develop the clients.
Second of all CubeCraft has to make an anticheat for 1.8 and 1.9, of course they are going to skimp out on 1.8 a bit since less players on their server join in with 1.8, this most likely is because most 1.8 players realise CubeCraft is inferior to most servers. The only reason most 1.9 people are here is because it is the only 1.9 server with players, am I right?

jellybob2016

Mar 19, 2018
Anti cheat rarely works on most hackers, it will mostly only work on fly etc. Report people that use reach and kill aura on the forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Top Bottom