Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
Hi everyone!

Nowadays, a lot of people is calling me hacker and telling that they were recording all the game and that they're gonna report me.
I obviously don't use anything; no hacks, no mods, only vanilla minecraft (neither optifine :rolleyes:) but I would like to know why are they hackusating me like that.
Is possible to see the reports that other people made about me? (Closed reports that weren't handled) It's only curiosity to see myself in other person's video

Thanks in advance! :p

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
This is not possible, it is only possible if the report was handled (accepted), then you can see them at the appeal site, none of the closed ones are viewable by anyone except staff.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Information like this isn’t available for regular players and it’s better to leave it this way.
If you are really curious: You could try to search your IGN on youtube for any videos of players that tried to report you

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Question has been answered above. You cannot view the evidence against you unless you are punished for it, which you can then view on the appeals page.

If you have any additional concerns regarding this, feel free to private message me!

- Locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom