Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimsterr

Mar 10, 2021
Nederland
Ok so let me explain I enter game of egg wars with 4 teams of 4 me and someone on my team immediately go to cover our eggs up, and immediately after that red team kills us, like that was the first thing they did, speed bridge to our base, and destroy
our egg, we never had a chance to get proper resources (heck, I was new to the map so I couldn't even find the iron generator) we barely had a chance to a actually play the game and we were already dead

Now I know what someone you are thinking, "it's part of the game, and you just have to be ready for it" and I agree, heck I might end up doing to someone, but the thing is, as of now, if I were to do that to someone, I would believe they have a right to be salty,

also something that I want to make clear, is I'm not upest over losing a match, I can deal with that, I'm upest, because it feels like my game was ripped away from me, before I could even play it,

Now if you believe I'm in the wrong, ok then.

If you believe I'm in the right, do you think there's a way to fix that? personally I thinking adding a 20 second grace period where you can't leave your island would be good.
I totally understand, if you do the exact same tactics as them, you're gonna destroy them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom