Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Now, this question has probably been covered within forums but, idk if I should get it. Is it worth getting a GOLD RANK?

I also have a question relating this, will the server close not giving money back? A lot of people at different servers been saying they wasted it because the server closed. Will this happen?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Is it worth getting a GOLD RANK?
You will have to decide yourself, to see what every rank gives you click here: https://store.cubecraft.net/category/60093
You just need to think like: "is it worth playing x money for x rank".

I also have a question relating this, will the server close not giving money back? A lot of people at different servers been saying they wasted it because the server closed. Will this happen?
CubeCraft is currently one of the biggest Minecraft networks, so i'm sure it won't close any time soon.
However, you won't get your money back when CubeCraft eventually closes.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's your decision. Cube wasn't more or less fun with or without gold rank if you ask me. Maybe there are a few benefits about being gold, but you can only vote for daytime, except for eggwars. Oh and people will spam you to choose OP.

Reactions: ciwa

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Now, this question has probably been covered within forums but, idk if I should get it. Is it worth getting a GOLD RANK?
It would have to be something to decide yourself, all ranks have their own benefits so you might want to compare the cost of rank to what you get out of it. Another thing to consider is that the rank purchase will support the server and help the owners and devs keep everything running. But I think you'll need to consider it and decide yourself.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Personally, it's not the fact of if a rank is worth it, it's a donation to support the server ; however i understand where you are coming from.

The perks of Gold rank are mainly voting in Eggwars, If you only play eggwars then this rank could be for you. If you play skywars, Gold rank does not allow you to vote in games like Skywars. Therefore, to vote in games except eggwars, buy diamond. Diamond let's you vote in every game, but does not let you fly around. If you are a youtube or streamer, i would advise getting emerald rank so you can fly around. Hope this helps :-P

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
Personally, it's not the fact of if a rank is worth it, it's a donation to support the server ; however i understand where you are coming from.

The perks of Gold rank are mainly voting in Eggwars, If you only play eggwars then this rank could be for you. If you play skywars, Gold rank does not allow you to vote in games like Skywars. Therefore, to vote in games except eggwars, buy diamond. Diamond let's you vote in every game, but does not let you fly around. If you are a youtube or streamer, i would advise getting emerald rank so you can fly around. Hope this helps :p
Thanks!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
As others said, you won't be refunded if the server closes and buying a rank is also considered a donation.

It's up to what you believe about the server. As some general, rhetorical questions, how much do you support the server? Do you want to wait for a sale? What do you think about the server currently?

I myself wouldn't get one at the moment since the server's not doing well against hackers. I'd feel ashamed for getting a rank because some donors happen to hack and break rules on this server. It shows how worthless it is to get a rank by wasting money and getting banned.

All in all, if you want to get one, it's your choice.

D

Deleted member 169486

Remember, you're not buying a rank, you are donating to the server and the rank is your reward, so no you will not get your money back.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
bly been covered within forums but, idk if I should get it. Is it worth getting a GOLD RANK?

I also have a question rela
depend on what you want to do. if you are eggwars fan, only play eggwars or play eggwars the most, then I suggest getting one. but if you are a different game player, I suggest to get diamond rank or higher. if you only want to do color name or color chat I suggest you to get iron or lapiz.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I would say gold for it ( ᐛ )و

If you want to play long term and unsure about what to get, gold is a good starter as you can get some options said above.

Gold gets you :
ee7c1af2893243c19023625bfaf4ef97.png

4e40c04ca71a40889f96ad0e668eb717.png

57e18844f3f8436ebca323f78fc82878.png

After getting gold and you feel like you want to vote for other things that you can't with gold, you can slowly upgrade your rank one by one and get used to them.
If you aren't that competitive, then you'll be fine with just gold. (*´・v・) or if you wanna help the server funds.. just donate away~ we appreciate your thoughts on considering to get it too.

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Hey there,
I bought GOLD rank at the start of November, and I have loved it ever since.

As a Gold rank, I can have a Miniature, custom cage and more! I love voting in games and typing in colours.
If you want any further assistance in this matter, PM me. I am happy to give you more feedback!

-Hector

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I love the gold rank but it was like 50 USD for me so I think it would be best to get it when there is a sale on If you play Egg wars its awesome if you play sky wars you may like diamond rank

DragonBloodEater

Jun 16, 2016
I Loved want i was Gold rank because the rank was more for Egg Wars then the other Games on CubeCraft But you do get a Miniature as well so Getting the Gold Rank is Worth getting but like most what the other say is 50 for US Money for me it was about 40$ around that, And if there is another Rank player and you like OP or Hardcore you can vote for that even more Heath as well or just vote Normal so if there is another Rank player then it can be 50/50 to get OP Hardcore or Normal Items So again

Gold Rank is worth it.

It's your decision. Cube wasn't more or less fun with or without gold rank if you ask me. Maybe there are a few benefits about being gold, but you can only vote for daytime, except for eggwars. Oh and people will spam you to choose OP.

do cubecraft ranks ever go on sale i want to buy a gold one but it is like 50 something dollars (i'm canadian) i would buy if it was like under 40$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom