Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
if u gain 5 xp per lose, lets say u join a game and needs 15 seconds to start, to kill yourself lets say u need more 5, 20 seconds, and 5 more seconds to join other game, so in total every 25 seconds u win 5 xp, now lets say that on avarage a skywars game lasts for 5 minutes, u get 100 xp(i think) by winning, on avarage if you play 5 minutes just loosing, and 5 minutes in one game, u gain 100 xp by winning in 5 minutes doing the things i said to get xp by loosing, u get 60 xp in 5 minutes

lets say u have a 60% chance of winning, considerating that calichin is a noob, would be more worth for him to lose everygame than trying to win(a 0,00068% chance)

(:

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020
if u gain 5 xp per lose, lets say u join a game and needs 15 seconds to start, to kill yourself lets say u need more 5, 20 seconds, and 5 more seconds to join other game, so in total every 25 seconds u win 5 xp, now lets say that on avarage a skywars game lasts for 5 minutes, u get 100 xp(i think) by winning, on avarage if you play 5 minutes just loosing, and 5 minutes in one game, u gain 100 xp by winning in 5 minutes doing the things i said to get xp by loosing, u get 60 xp in 5 minutes

lets say u have a 60% chance of winning, considerating that calichin is a noob, would be more worth for him to lose everygame than trying to win(a 0,00068% chance)

(:
But where is the fun if you do that?

Iamaguy121

Nov 16, 2020

(:
You only get like 5xp when u loose

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

(:
._.

Reactions: bloodynoah
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom