Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is He Hacking?

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The particular bridging technique he could be using is called "MoonWalking" and it's pretty difficult but possible especially with how slow he was going.
I wouldn't think he's hacking just based off of that but there is probably a client out there that lets you do that.
RIght before this part he was acting extremely sluggish, just seeping around like a noob, could be an act, anyways I got an auto clicker and set it to 1000 CPS! That is ridiculously undoable, and when I bridged, I was unable to not fall off, I went out a few blocks then fell, I will show footage tomorrow, it isn't at least a bit weird that he walked to the very edge of a block then jumped off of it?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
He's hacking, notice how he runs and stops on the edge of the block and has to jump over the edge instead of just falling. This is a hack called safe walk. Basically it works like shift except you don't actually shift.
He could be using a hack called "safe walk" which enables the player to basically walk normal speed but can't go off blocks like sneaking. It's rough evidence though and I doubt he will get banned.
I clearly did know he was using safewalk, just not the name. I still don't understand how people think this is legit.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The argument that this is doable but hard is kinda irrelevant at a certain point, theoretically you can say no one is using kill aura because they could be just that good, or for anti kb, you can say they are just laggy or are perfectly timing w taps, theoretically no one is using autocrit, instead they are just using the kb from you to get crits or falling off of carpets and timing an attack perfectly, however in the past 1000 games, how many enemies have you seen even crouch uncrouch bridging, I would say about 4 for me, how many people have you seen breezily bridging? I have seen none, now what about moonwalking or whatever @iCheeetah said, none once again. What do you see more? Kill aura or pvp gods? Also really, look at this guys reaction times in the video, he does no sprinting, he walks, slowly turns his head, spends 10 seconds just staring into space, 2 things that could have been happening are a) he's a noob and doesn't exactly have a goal set in mind so just aimlessly wanders, or b) he was fixing up his client options or something. Just because it is actually achievable, doesn't make it legit, kill aura is acheivable, is it legit? I clearly know that this isn't the most gamebreaking advantage this hacker is getting, but it is one less hacker we have to deal with, (and is some conversation oh and a few extra posts I get to post) also what genius only uses safewalk? If I were hacking and knew I can get banned for anything, I would use a lot more effective clients than safewalk. Tl;Dr ^^^ read the text wall.

A

A pigeon

You should have shown KA proof. The vid isnt obvious. Also no fool would mistake skill for KA

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You should have shown KA proof. The vid isnt obvious. Also no fool would mistake skill for KA
I do not record 24/7, this is because it takes forever to process this and find what part I want, should I be expected too? This is what I caught and I do not expect him being banned for ha or anti kb, he has safewalk, also what is the first thing that hackusaters say? Kill aura, you can be soooo good at pvp that your dps and someone using kill aura is identical, but is it likely or possible? NO. While this player very well may be legit, I want someone to recreate this, first attempt, do exactly what he does in your first 5 attempts and I may reconsider his legitimacy, I tried to do this with an auto clicker set to 1000 cps! I couldn't do this. Timing may have something to do with this, but how can 1000 cps not land one of those clicks on the proper timing? What this person did would require a LOT of practice.

shamelessly insert tag @Donald J. Trump . You might say something interesting.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Looks like he's using no fall, he suddenly stops every time he comes to the edge of the block as if he is walking into a block. You can see it at 00:07 seconds, he keeps having to jump to get past the edge of each block. Not exactly blatant or obvious but he's definitely hacking in my eyes.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
No ! There is why:
There exists a right-button jitter-click bridge building technique ! You are jitter-clicking and you build bridge up and down super fast (or just down) ! There is a video:

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
No ! There is why:
There exists a right-button jitter-click bridge building technique ! You are jitter-clicking and you build bridge up and down super fast (or just down) ! There is a video:
that requires asymmetric movement and the suspect in the video didn't show that.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
that requires asymmetric movement and the suspect in the video didn't show that.
Oh, ok. In my opinion it doesn't, after you do it so many times you can teach yourself how to do it symmetric and/or faster. For example i learned how to butterfly-click before 1-2 weeks. On my first 2 days i did about 8 CPS (i normally do 6 (without any type of "pro" clicking)), and today (after 1 week) i can do about 12 CPS. That's how i learned that everyone can upgrade the other's technique, even if he is dumbass (or idk) like me ...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Oh, ok. In my opinion it doesn't, after you do it so many times you can teach yourself how to do it symmetric and/or faster. For example i learned how to butterfly-click before 1-2 weeks. On my first 2 days i did about 8 CPS (i normally do 6 (without any type of "pro" clicking)), and today (after 1 week) i can do about 12 CPS. That's how i learned that everyone can upgrade the other's technique, even if he is dumbass (or idk) like me ...
The video you showed me has the guy going upwards, this is a lot easier, the person in the video I showed was just going sideways, btw, this has nothing to do with clicking speed, it has to do with mine craft mechanics, let me repeat that, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLICKING SPEED, IT HAS TO DO WITH MINECRAFT MECHANICS. If anyone can just spam and walk on a bridge, there would be a lot more of that. Someone tell me how he was also able to do a diagonal bit right at the start in the video, if everyone says it is doable, I want to see some video of someone doing this legit, build a bridge just like him, then sprint to the very edge of a block, the. Repeat it, do it 2 times in a row, if someone can show them doing this then I will be satisfied with the argument that it is possible, until then, I think he is a hacker.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The particular bridging technique he could be using is called "MoonWalking" and it's pretty difficult but possible especially with how slow he was going.
I wouldn't think he's hacking just based off of that but there is probably a client out there that lets you do that.
In the video he was moving a bit, tapping the w key a bit, the guy in my video wasn't even moving, just simply walking, also notice how this guy never dipped below 200 fps, he was even in the 600s at some points, this guy was still failing, if someone can show me them moonwalking for 1 minute straight, I would be surprised. JUST BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT IS PROBABLE!

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
yes, he is hacking. He is using a cheat called "no fall". I have used this on my own server many a time. You can see when he trys to build but gets stuck and doesnt fall.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom