Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is He Hacking?

• Total voters

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
he is hacking he runs backwards with full speed. and he runs while he is eating.. and he got a hacks so he wont fall off the edge of an block you can see it at the start.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
No ! There is why:
There exists a right-button jitter-click bridge building technique ! You are jitter-clicking and you build bridge up and down super fast (or just down) ! There is a video:
Uh.
You do realize that you can only do that while jumping?
Do you see the guy in the video ever bridge like that without jumping?
I don't think he's hacking because the walking backwards and placing blocks thing is doable legit, and nothing else there is suspicious.
It's not legitimate if you walk backward at near limit speed. I dare you to try it on singleplayer and how far you go doing that.
Make sure to do it without stopping or shifting.

Yanomy

Oct 26, 2016
+1
In my opinion, he's hacking. You can tell by how he flick's his head when placing blocks @0:01 while he moves
I have previously hacked with scaffold and I can say that he's hacking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many have said "You're able to do it with ease" or something along those lines. I do agree with you, but, the videos provided is nothing like that.

Best of luck on your post

-Alex

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Joeyfoxo

Jul 24, 2017
he's not hacking because that is a possible thing to be able to do in Minecraft it's hard but it is possible

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom