Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is He Hacking?

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Ok so I made a report of ItzTheDragonOG using some weird thing that made it so he stuck to blocks, here is the video.
This video was not valid apparently, I am curious why.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I don't think he's hacking because the walking backwards and placing blocks thing is doable legit, and nothing else there is suspicious.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I know you don't need to crouch to bridge I have watched videos on this, there are 2 strats that I know of, quarter Derp bridging and breezily Bridging, however he does none of that and simply walks backwards, try going on solo, show me doing it yourself like this, also isn't it strange that he jumps on the edges of blocks o_O

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I feel like he was hacking. Maybe he has even been banned, by Sentinel of course, because of the way he just left. The way that he moved backwards and placed the blocks IS something you can do, but it was just too weird.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I feel like he was hacking. Maybe he has even been banned, by Sentinel of course, because of the way he just left. The way that he moved backwards and placed the blocks IS something you can do, but it was just too weird.
This report was replied to by non sufficient evidence, I have had reports in the past be rejected because sentinel already got them.

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think this dude is hacking as the building he did at the begin of the video, wasn't legit, in my opinion. I think he's hacking. Did your report got denied? Also it's possible to build in that way, but you have to use shift then, right? Or am I totally wrong?

It's possible but hard.

IMO the player shouldn't be banned because of a video this vague.
That's true ^^ Maybe if you come him across another time, you can record him better and longer where you can clearly see him using illegal client modifications?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Earlier he was using some pvp hacks, but I wasn't recording :/ I know he is a hacker, I just am wondering why no one is believing me, I am trying to download an auto clicker so I can show how fast you would need to be clicking to do this, on a Single Player World

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Earlier he was using some pvp hacks, but I wasn't recording :/ I know he is a hacker, I just am wondering why no one is believing me, I am trying to download an auto clicker so I can show how fast you would need to be clicking to do this, on a Single Player World
Sentinel will ban him/her someday, sometime.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Because he wasn't even building that fast, and was looking at the blocks he was building so it isn't a big deal. Even if he was hacking this isn't like the real undoubted hackers that sprint build or build a bridge while spamming arrows.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Because he wasn't even building that fast, and was looking at the blocks he was building so it isn't a big deal. Even if he was hacking this isn't like the real undoubted hackers that sprint build or build a bridge while spamming arrows.
Earlier he was using KillAura and antiKB, Very Clearly, however I was not recording, besides, all rule breakers should be punished, just because they are breaking the rules at a smaller level than sprint bridgers and other major hacks, this doesn't mean he shouldn't receive the punishment he deserves

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
He's hacking, notice how he runs and stops on the edge of the block and has to jump over the edge instead of just falling. This is a hack called safe walk. Basically it works like shift except you don't actually shift.

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Earlier he was using KillAura and antiKB, Very Clearly, however I was not recording, besides, all rule breakers should be punished, just because they are breaking the rules at a smaller level than sprint bridgers and other major hacks, this doesn't mean he shouldn't receive the punishment he deserves
I agree with all rule breakers being punished, but because this is doable without hacking we can't tell if he really was or not. And if you didn;t record him clearly using KA and anti KB, it doesn't really matter because we can't see him doing it.

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
He could be using a hack called "safe walk" which enables the player to basically walk normal speed but can't go off blocks like sneaking. It's rough evidence though and I doubt he will get banned.

A

A pigeon

You said he used pvp hacks so he's most likely a hacker but the bridging here is possible.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I know you don't need to crouch to bridge I have watched videos on this, there are 2 strats that I know of, quarter Derp bridging and breezily Bridging, however he does none of that and simply walks backwards, try going on solo, show me doing it yourself like this, also isn't it strange that he jumps on the edges of blocks o_O
The particular bridging technique he could be using is called "MoonWalking" and it's pretty difficult but possible especially with how slow he was going.
I wouldn't think he's hacking just based off of that but there is probably a client out there that lets you do that.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

It’s been in the back of my head for a bit, and today I finally managed to update my formerly generic “About” section on my profile. Tell me what you think! Is there something else I should add?

P.S. if there’s any grammar errors, pls let me know :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on TottoOP's profile.
Hi Totto! How is your CubeHD tournament going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
Where are the weekly challenges?
BicolourSine41 wrote on DuckL's profile.
hi
NOOO CAM YOU MONSTERR
IMG_9743.jpeg
Top Bottom