• No

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Wha... Cube is one of the best and growing servers out there! I mean the minigame Eggwars is one of the most known minigames in the minecraft online universe, and (dare I say) might be the reason why Bedwars was created!
Anyways this is just my opinion. No h8 m8. :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Wha... Cube is one of the best and growing servers out there! I mean the minigame Eggwars is one of the most known minigames in the minecraft online universe, and (dare I say) might be the reason why Bedwars was created!
Anyways this is just my opinion. No h8 m8. :)

...When will people finally realize that its the completly other way around. Eggwars was created because of bedwars. The only reason why eggwars was so succesful is because the only other big eggwars server at that time was german and most of minecrafts playerbase is english.
Literally
75% of the prototype lobby games are a rip-off of the german server gommehd. Bedwars was popularized by gommehd. TTT or a gmod game was first utilized in minecraft by gommehd and hypixels version murder mystery is just a little changed.
And Duels, while not fully designed on gommehd was heavily popularized by a different german server called timolia. Hypixel is taking advantage of the fact that these servers are german and dont support english language systems.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
I think CubeCraft is dying, Hypixel is taking over all the servers with the bedwars, skywars, duels, and Murder Mystery! Anyone Agree
cubecraft can barley get 10k players and hypixel bedwars has more players than the entire server of cubecraft thats really sad.
hypixel gets around 50k players a day more then cubecrafts maximum capacity of 30k players

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I have a bit of a view of Yes and no on the one hand but on the other hand not. I mean Parkour is already super long working on it and then you Block band never played but the game which I know is EggWars cubecraft and thereby know most people so I think. But still, I think it is finer to Cube to play than on Hypixel

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I honestly agree with the original statement that CubeCraft is slowly dying. I feel like the main reason for this is that many of the things CubeCraft has put into maintenance over the past year or two have never returned. Many of these games held the main player base, such as skyblock, factions, and parkour which have not returned since the day they were out into maintenance. Also, CubeCraft updates a lot of their already existing game modes, which I have noticed seems to make the game more unpopular; look at arcade for example. I just checked the lobby and there are 13 people in the only lobby available. The other arcade had way more people in the lobbies.

I think that if CubeCraft wants to continue to grow, they need to not only continue their game updates with more original ideas, but also continue to work on the game modes that have been in maintenance for 2+ years now with no expected release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom