Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
I know dragclick is bannable, but is butterfly bannable? I use it in blockwars bridges to place blocks at hyper speed, essentially making me unkillable to melee attacks because im always 3 blocks above people due to the sheer cps. I get around 9-15 cps btw. I rarely play 1.8 and only play 1.9, where i use it to place blocks really fast and ninjabridge.

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I would assume dragclicking is banned because only some mice can do it, or it requires external programs/hardware to do. Butterfly clicking is possible on nearly all mice, so I don't see why it would be bannable. Besides, there is nothing in the rules that explicitly bans butterfly clicking.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hey TechnoAtomic,

Butterfly clicking is allowed on the network, but please be informed that using this technique is at your own risk. There’s a strong likelihood that it will trigger the anti-cheat, which may result in a punishment that can be quite difficult to appeal.

If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to let us know by replying to this thread! ^-^

D

Deleted member 570586

I got banned for butterfly a few minutes ago, so watch out what you are doing.
I already wrote an appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom