• I guess

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, this is stupid

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I'm gonna play either way but I think this solution might make the game that extra bit more accessible to newer players. Balance changes would also help where ninja doesn't have the ability as OP. I've seen first hand how frustrating it is to new players where someone they can't even see comes behind them and kills them. Another thing that could help is the buff to non pvp based kits, for example tank, instead of getting a weapon, could have it's slowness removed and that will give new players a chance to capture without having to die so quickly.

Blockwars really wasn't that dead before the big change, I don't know the stats but I think because of the fact there are no active staff players of BlockWars, It's been singled out a bit.

Even if we remove it slowness they are better choices for capturing like the runner.

I know it wasn't exactly dead but that wasn't far from happen,the only people who play it where veterans who will stop playing sooner or later and the only way to stop this is to attract new people that don't now how to play and usually are bad at pvp,also if you make easier kits for begginers you also make it easier for veterans althought I see your point,I usually use kits like the medic to support my teammates because I am not good at pvp and it usually work,pls give the healer a golden chesplate...

Reactions: GalacticAC

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Even if we remove it slowness they are better choices for capturing like the runner.

I know it wasn't exactly dead but that wasn't far from happen,the only people who play it where veterans who will stop playing sooner or later and the only way to stop this is to attract new people that don't now how to play and usually are bad at pvp,also if you make easier kits for begginers you also make it easier for veterans althought I see your point,I usually use kits like the medic to support my teammates because I am not good at pvp and it usually work,pls give the healer a golden chesplate...
Agreed, btw refer to my thread for medic buff and a potential kit that can act as a tank

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Agreed, btw refer to my thread for medic buff and a potential kit that can act as a tank

Is that the kit the one that can give his near allies resistance?If it is it make the tank completely,unless you are suggesting it as a tank buff,in that case it may work

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Is that the kit the one that can give his near allies resistance?If it is it make the tank completely,unless you are suggesting it as a tank buff,in that case it may work
It can work as either a unit of its own or replace the current tank, while the old tank is much better on defense golem can also attack and support teammates

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
It can work as either a unit of its own or replace the current tank, while the old tank is much better on defense golem can also attack and support teammates

I like the idea but if you want to make it a separate kit we will need to buff the tank a little for don't let it completely useless

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom