Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
hey guys! Its me sven,
Today im doing a IRON rank giveaway on cubecraft,
What you have to do. Like, Subscribe and leave a comment with your IGN and why you wanna win:

WINNERS WILL BE TAKEN IN 2WEEKS!

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
2 weeks? And, what if you have Iron or higher already, do you get a rankupgrade? :p

But nice that you want to give a rank away, really awesome! Good luck to the participents! :)

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
2 weeks? And, what if you have Iron or higher already, do you get a rankupgrade? :p

But nice that you want to give a rank away, really awesome! Good luck to the participents! :)
Im just giving iron rank away, not rank upgrade xd

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Do we leave a comment on this thread? If we do then this is my message:

I really want to win this giveaway as I'm not earning any money and I'd really like to have all the cool features of IRON rank and have more friends as all my friends can't fit onto my friends list. I know people say they're poor and they probably are (I'm not saying they're lying) I've been perm muted and I'm appealing that in a few months then I can chat to others and it's really great to have a rank and be seen at the top of tab, I want to be the guy who gets their name said in a lobby saying "Hey I've seen you a few times. You're a cool dude!" I wish that I was earning money to pay for this rank but sadly I don't. I hope I win the giveaway, I've liked and Subbed.
Leave a comment on the video.

L

Lepzi

I already have a gold rank so no much use to me :( by the way nice video I wish I could bridge like you.:(:(:(

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Nice that you have an iron rank, to be given away. I already have a diamond rank but I have subscribed because you give people without rank still have a chance to a rank!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom