Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Is anyone else having to kill the iron golem in the labyrinth over and over again? I can’t get past this stage of the game, and I'm sooooo bored with being stuck!
I kill the golem and it all looks normal, the progress bar goes down, the golem dies… and nothing happens. I move around that area, the golem randomly respawns in full health, and the cycle starts all over again. This has been happening since at least Saturday, and I just want to get out of the labyrinth and progress in the game!
Any ideas on how I can solve this issue will be much appreciated! Thanks 😊

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Unfortunately, the iron golem doesn't offer any rewards. You should be able to continue doing quests without having to kill it at all.

Reactions: megalovania62791

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
I know it doesn’t give any rewards, but do I seriously just walk past it and that’s all? I thought it might repair the broken staircase, or activate a dialogue with the thing in the hall behind it. Do something, anyway… 🤔

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know it doesn’t give any rewards, but do I seriously just walk past it and that’s all? I thought it might repair the broken staircase, or activate a dialogue with the thing in the hall behind it. Do something, anyway… 🤔
u walk past it and the top of the broken staircase is behind the door

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks all. That was a very underwhelming result for killing a boss, and annoying that it doesn’t stay dead! Oh well, onto the next quest then…

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom