Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
bro I swear how can 1 million individuals banned and not one them is alting. I've seen videos of people hacking and when they get banned they just go on another account so just IP ban them so they cant alt jeez cubecraft cheaters are in every goddamn game

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
They could do this, but the problem with IP banning is that sometimes, when two people on the same network with a different account play Minecraft, the other account gets banend too. Because it's on the same IP. Also, it could easily be bypassed with a VPN
Exactly ^^^^

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft does to IP bans, not for the first infarction. Since it's not allowed to bypass your ban. All blocked connections for Sentinel are also IP bans.
Also, it could easily be bypassed with a VPN
No, most VPN's are blocked on CubeCraft so this wouldn't work.
This is again because you're not allowed to bypass a ban.
1.9 - Punishment evasion
Punishment evasion is defined as using another account in order to evade a ban or mute on another
account. Evading a punishment will result in the same punishment being applied to the other
account, except in cases of inappropriate skins/usernames. This may also result in your
punishment being extended

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If you setup a own VPN sentinel can't block your connection, so you can still bypass ip bans easily. And I am on the same ip as my brothers, so it wouldn't be fair if I can't play on cubecraft because one of them hacks.

Apr 29, 2020
Belgium
bro I swear how can 1 million individuals banned and not one them is alting. I've seen videos of people hacking and when they get banned they just go on another account so just IP ban them so they cant alt jeez cubecraft cheaters are in every goddamn game
There are hack clients that change your IP like on the dark web. So everytime they get a new alt they change ip.

Reactions: Kaasgaard

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Currently, IPs are automatically being blocked by Sentinel if we, moderators, or if Sentinel bans someone. These are comparable to IP-bans; the only difference is basically that this is being done automatically by Sentinel rather than manually by a moderator.

Will be locking this thread as it basically is a thing already c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom