Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 10, 2017
People already do

Firstly "infinity" in the context you use it doesn't makes sense since technically Infinity isn't a number
secondly they may not have an infinite supply at their hands but if at any point they run out, they person setting up these bots can just get more, if those run out set up more, again set up more, they can continue setting more up for as long as they want

Yeah because if there are terrorists threatening the government to give them something or they'll bomb something like the capitol building
if the government just called them and told them not to blow it up they'd listen

yeah just because you tell someone not to do something doesn't mean they won't do it

Um @Gainfullterror About your solution to the VPN problem... I don't really know how they are going to constantly ban them without using bots to do it which by the time they made a full proof bot it may have subsided as @Dotsially pointed out
What are u on about? with terrorists, im talking about the cubecrafters who should not join the server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What are u on about? with terrorists, im talking about the cubecrafters who should not join the server.
it is a metaphor
did you actually read the rest of the message pretty much everybody else was able to figure that out due to them reading the message
yeah just because you tell someone not to do something doesn't mean they won't do it

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Remember this post? ;]
I thought of that post after I had made the post I had but for your example I 100% acknowledged It was an example
However Notice How I say example... Not Metaphor since you didn't say any moral after that thus I had no way to know if it was a metaphor or just an example and the "with your logic" didn't help either but in this case I specifically explained my case
if I hadn't done that than it wouldn't have be different but I explained my case

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I 100% acknowledged It was an example
In neither threads you acknowledge anything as an example as in "This is an example" or something along those lines. Neither did I in my thread, yet I think it's safe to say everyone should be able to know both your post and my post are examples as we both proposed something extreme.

I had no way to know if it was a metaphor
So you thought I was being serious with that statement? Sure..

I explained my case
Do you really expect someone to be like "Hey! A post on a minecraft forum about terrorism, it states that a government can just tell terrorists to stop! It works according to this guy! This is amazing!"..?

Just wanted to point out a little bit of hypocricy, if you want to further discuss this send me a DM as this'll probably get removed for off-topic posting

Reactions: LoadzAF

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
So you thought I was being serious with that statement? Sure..
Are you really asking that question?
What do you think
I am jollow250 of course I took that literally
In neither threads you acknowledge anything as an example as in "This is an example"
I may acknowledge it and not say it
Again I want to point out that it couldn't have been obviously a metaphor due to the first words you said there "with your logic" which is pointing to you belong literal in your statement as that is a similar thing
Also read the message of me pointing out it was an example
What are u on about? with terrorists, im talking about the cubecrafters who should not join the server
they are absolutely clueless to the point of the message not just saying that it was any slight overwhelming shot

Look what I said again in the message pointing out it was a metaphor if you see it you'll know the goal of that message is too encouge reading the message when doing that (or atleast all of what was directed toward you)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In the off chance that there IS harm done, they can sort that out by way of appealing.
Way to easy to abuse
would-be players that would only be getting the image of a spam botted server
they should, because thats what its become, less hackers now the rise of spambots your filters are of no support
Even if they use a VPN
you dont need a vpn to bypass an ip ban, a simple recoding, or even a switching of the router or modem instantly changes your ip so with exploiting this you can never truly be ip banned, you can argue that ip ban would ban huge amounts of alts but it still wont slow them down and heres why

If you ever seen turtles "does this alt shop work" videos or go to the sites themselves any alt shop can supply hundreds of accounts for a very low cost making new ones super easy to get, in most cases you can change the password if you buy full access accounts, iits a higher chance that these accounts get banned for getting compromised thus its super easy to write it off in the appeals, ip bans with few exceptions are not really worth it especially since ive seen on other servers players complain about being ip banned at school because someone else hacked the Grid (long deceased due to lack of players) had this problem quite frequently

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Way to easy to abuse
"They can sort it out by way of appealing"
It's not a definite unban.

they should, because thats what its become, less hackers now the rise of spambots your filters are of no support
It's pretty easy to change the spammed message slightly, so they can easily keep spamming. The filter won't help no matter what we do. It's unreliable for these kinds of things.
you dont need a vpn to bypass an ip ban a simple recoding, or even a switching of the router or modem instantly changes your ip so with exploitibg this you can never truly be ip banned, you can argue that ip ban would ban huge amounts of alts but it still wont slow them down and heres why
it makes it harder for them to use the bots if we constantly IP-ban the accounts.
Way to only quote half of what I said!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom