Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, I know, Cube is against IP-banning due to their own reasons regarding siblings & public internet 'n stuff, but I highly suggest you guys make use of an IP ban for these.
Even if they use a VPN, it makes it harder for them to use the bots if we constantly IP-ban the accounts.
Most of these accounts were probably harvested from a leak site, so there's not much harm done.

In the off chance that there IS harm done, they can sort that out by way of appealing.
The last thing Cube needs, is people leeching players from the server. Cube is currently going downhill with its player count.

If I happened to miss anything on why you guys don't do IP bans, feel free to let me know.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This bots are not gonna be stopped by and ip ban , they always change from ip to ip. The only way to stop it is to block the word *server . I have seen this before on a server where i was admin on i also tried to block them by ip banning them but they keep on coming back. When i did nothing against them , i looked over there ips and all te ips where different even so different that every ip came from an other country .
So only way to stop it is filtering/blocking the word *server.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This bots are not gonna be stopped by and ip ban , they always change from ip to ip. The only way to stop it is to block the word endless. I have seen this before on a server where i was admin on i also tried to block them by ip banning them but they keep on coming back. When i did nothing against them , i looked over there ips and all te ips where different even so different that every ip came from an other country .
So only way to stop it is filtering/blocking the word endless.
Well that wouldn't work in Cube's case. Then people wouldnt be able to say:
"I have less skill than you." or "Lets play the map end."
Again they can bypass but those bots can too.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well that wouldn't work in Cube's case. Then people wouldnt be able to say:
"I have less skill than you." or "Lets play the map end."
Again they can bypass but those bots can too.
Ok you got a point there , than they just need to keep banning them . Maybe the developers can find somethin on it?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, I agree. I have it also seen. It is very annoying. If you have Some screens than get they a ban.

May 10, 2017
As people have different thinkings about this, A admin should make a poll about ip ban or not (Dont take this serious tho)

No but I think a IP ban will work better (not completely as proberly 20 kids are doing this but it will work faster.)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Agree with you.
I've seen them quite often, I'm pretty sure everyone finds them annoying

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I agree, this needs to stop because they are everywhere..
I have an idea. In MCPE there is something called dev-ban, what this does is it bans the device, name and the IP you're using, i don't know if it's a thing in minecraft PC but if it is I suggest doing that.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
They are everywhere, today I joined and I found more than 3 players spamming it :/

PD: I joined that server and I said: Can you stop spamming your server everywhere? and they answered: Nah, it's funny.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_13-53-27.png
    upload_2017-5-17_13-53-27.png
    1 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: NL-Ricardo-FTW
May 10, 2017
make a announcement to report these people/bots! they do not have inifnity of them, just alot. also tell them to not join the server ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well. On a server I play on whenever someone advertises a different server pretty much all veterans of that server go to that servers forums then spam that with tons of useless thread. Then join the actual server ingame and spam the chat with useless messages...
EDIT: Oh and before I forget. Since endlessmc is a small factions server and they have vote rewards you could also just simply report them to mojang for violating the eula. xD Works everytime.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
This bots are not gonna be stopped by and ip ban , they always change from ip to ip. The only way to stop it is to block the word endless. I have seen this before on a server where i was admin on i also tried to block them by ip banning them but they keep on coming back. When i did nothing against them , i looked over there ips and all te ips where different even so different that every ip came from an other country .
So only way to stop it is filtering/blocking the word endless.

Yes, that is a better idea. I agree. ;):)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
To all: please refrain from mentioning the name of the server in question to avoid any further free advertising for them as the cubecraft forums are visited by a lot of players and would-be players that would only be getting the image of a spam botted server. I have therefore edited out the name of said server in order to keep it anonymous.
This post is nonetheless valid for all servers that use spam bots on cubecraft not that specific server.

As for the suggestion, the server using spam bots is using a lot of spam bots and each one of those bots could have had a past life in the hands of a player playing on cubecraft. I don't want any innocents getting banned and I might not be all knowledgable how ip bans would take effect and who specifically they will effect (excluding the obvious answers) therefore I can't back this suggestion, nor be against it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom