Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

stefan0910

Nov 28, 2020
So iv played some eggwars and sometimes i see players eith parts of their body invisable. Today for example there where some guys with a among is skin but it was only their leggs. I killed them and got their egg. Then they were running away ine guy fell of and the other one ran to an island where enemy players where. Then the dude with the skin was hiding behind a one block. A person with a normal skin two blocks high would have been spotted but he didnt get spotted because you couldnt see his upper body. Now I wonder if this is cheating or something. Im not sure thats why im asking now. And maby if its not that it can be bannable or that they get a warning.

bl0dy

Apr 5, 2021
im pretty sure since its a bug its not bannable but if some staff could give a warning that would be great

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
If the skin is 2 block high, but it shows 1 block, that is custom geometry which would give an unfair advantage. I'm not sure if this is bannable but staff would need to clarify that.

bl0dy

Apr 5, 2021
If the skin is 2 block high, but it shows 1 block, that is custom geometry which would give an unfair advantage. I'm not sure if this is bannable but staff would need to clarify that.
sadly its not bannable since their only using a bug that isnt supposed to be there so they can't ban them but they can warn them

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
sadly its not bannable since their only using a bug that isnt supposed to be there so they can't ban them but they can warn them.
It's not a bug if cubecraft removed it and make you turn into a Steve to everyone but you stay as yourself on your screen. Clearly there was some effort to remove it. Look at Mineplex. They have it, and it make PvP an issue for some people

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom