Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Not a good idea as some players want to form a team and can't speak. (Not everyone uses voice chat such as team speak) I am iron rank and I still get slammed to vote for OP however I don't really care about that.

I think only staff should be able to vanish in lobbies, we do not need that since it's not in prelobby and doesn't do anything else for us. Players can use this to mess with others and impersonate. I just think it's a perk only staff should have .

What's about Party Chat? (when they maybe added the improved friend list)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
What's about Party Chat? (when they maybe added the improved friend list)

Well I mean, maybe they aren't in a party, just one player wanting to play with others and find random teammate who speaks their language in the pre-lobby. There isn't a set date when the new friend system is coming up so we can't really be sure.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Well I mean, maybe they aren't in a party, just one player wanting to play with others and find random teammate who speaks their language in the pre-lobby. There isn't a set date when the new friend system is coming up so we can't really be sure.

Well, ure right I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom