Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello there!

I decided to start making minecraft pvp montages and some other entertainment minecraft videos! That's my first montage video, I hope you like it!
And also, please tell me what should I improve in the next videos.

Thanks!

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Respect to the skill in there. It may be just me, but maybe you could alter the music a little to match what the video is doing. I know I am basically a beginner at this, but that's the one thing that seemed to stick out to me. Don't get me wrong, there were some perfectly timed moments for the music, just that first interlude in the music when you were yeeting the guy off seemed a little bit off. Other than that, great job! (Maybe I should try this. Might post a montage of mine. Sure is longer than this one, though.)

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Respect to the skill in there. It may be just me, but maybe you could alter the music a little to match what the video is doing. I know I am basically a beginner at this, but that's the one thing that seemed to stick out to me. Don't get me wrong, there were some perfectly timed moments for the music, just that first interlude in the music when you were yeeting the guy off seemed a little bit off. Other than that, great job! (Maybe I should try this. Might post a montage of mine. Sure is longer than this one, though.)
I appreciate every feedback! Thank you for the suggestion, I will try to improve this in my future videos! Also good luck with your montage!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom