Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello there,
I'm active on the forums for about half a year now (I think...), and I wanted to do a proper introduction.

Who am I in short:
I'm a Dutch scholar (born on the 10th of november 2003), who's going to university next year. My real name is Bart (as in Bart Simpson, apperently a lot of people have trouble with the name, not the Dutch people I may hope at least).

School:
Next year I'm gonna study maths (precise translation 'Aplied Maths'). A lot of people don't like the study, but maths is one of the easiest things for me, and I really like it so I was like, thats gonna be it!

Work:
I do work at a restaurant, but for just a few hours per week, because I don't have to pay for anything. I'm pretty spoiled, so I don't have to pay for university (which costs about 5000$ per year), I don't have to pay for driver's license, anything.

Sports:
I used to play hockey (highest division) for about 7 years (from my 8th to my 15th), but I decided to quite because I think that my team (not in game but their personality) sucks. So now I go 3 times to the gym per week. Gotta stay healty. Before that I also played footbal for about 4-5 years and 1 year cycling. I still ride with my mountainbikes thru the dunes quite often.

Hobby's:
I collect old Vinyl music albums, and funko bobbleheads, watches, and lastly wall-e merchandise (best movie of all time for me). I invested quite some money in it. My funko collection is work about 20k (of course because stuff became worth more). I often sell stuff too. I bought some mandalorian nycc exclusive for example. I bought 5, kept 1 for my collection and sold 3 (1 for next year to sell). I bought them for 20$ a piece, and sold them for 800$. So good investments.
My vinyl music collection is just for some stuff I like, led zeppelin, genesis and other stuff.
And I collect watches with my grandpa. My personal favorite is either the 'Omega skymaster' or the 'tagheuer monaco'. I use the monaco the most often at least. But the same with the funko's. I collect them, and them sell them for double or more the price.

Games:
Games I play now are titles such as: Rocket League, CounterStrike, Valorant, Rainbow6Siege and a few other titles. Games I used to play in the past are MOBA's like League of Legens, Dota, but also shooters such as Overwatch, Paladins and Call of Duty.

Music:
I like boomer music a lot (last year listened to spotify about 9 hours daily). Then you have to think about bands like Cream, The Kinks, The Beatles, Genesis, Stray Cats, Beach Boys and the list goes on. Really fun music.

Things I'd still like to do:
Go to the band genesis, but I got tickets for the 30th of november this year. I also want to go to New-Zealand, but my parents promised to pay it for me when I graduate from university. And on the server I'd like to get 10k skywars wins. But thats about it.

This is me, any further questions, ask me in the reply's!

-Wiikend

Edit: I'm btw not new to the server at all, I play it since about 2013. Late 2012 or early 2013.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Hello there,
I'm active on the forums for about half a year now (I think...), and I wanted to do a proper introduction.

Who am I in short:
I'm a Dutch scholar (born on the 10th of november 2003), who's going to university next year. My real name is Bart (as in Bart Simpson, apperently a lot of people have trouble with the name, not the Dutch people I may hope at least).

School:
Next year I'm gonna study maths (precise translation 'Aplied Maths'). A lot of people don't like the study, but maths is one of the easiest things for me, and I really like it so I was like, thats gonna be it!

Work:
I do work at a restaurant, but for just a few hours per week, because I don't have to pay for anything. I'm pretty spoiled, so I don't have to pay for university (which costs about 5000$ per week), I don't have to pay for driver's license, anything.

Sports:
I used to play hockey (highest division) for about 7 years (from my 8th to my 15th), but I decided to quite because I think that my team (not in game but their personality) sucks. So now I go 3 times to the gym per week. Gotta stay healty. Before that I also played footbal for about 4-5 years and 1 year cycling. I still ride with my mountainbikes thru the dunes quite often.

Hobby's:
I collect old Vinyl music albums, and funko bobbleheads, watches, and lastly wall-e merchandise (best movie of all time for me). I invested quite some money in it. My funko collection is work about 20k (of course because stuff became worth more). I often sell stuff too. I bought some mandalorian nycc exclusive for example. I bought 5, kept 1 for my collection and sold 3 (1 for next year to sell). I bought them for 20$ a piece, and sold them for 800$. So good investments.
My vinyl music collection is just for some stuff I like, led zeppelin, genesis and other stuff.
And I collect watches with my grandpa. My personal favorite is either the 'Omega skymaster' or the 'tagheuer monaco'. I use the monaco the most often at least. But the same with the funko's. I collect them, and them sell them for double or more the price.

Games:
Games I play now are titles such as: Rocket League, CounterStrike, Valorant, Rainbow6Siege and a few other titles. Games I used to play in the past are MOBA's like League of Legens, Dota, but also shooters such as Overwatch, Paladins and Call of Duty.

Music:
I like boomer music a lot (last year listened to spotify about 9 hours daily). Then you have to think about bands like Cream, The Kinks, The Beatles, Genesis, Stray Cats, Beach Boys and the list goes on. Really fun music.

Things I'd still like to do:
Go to the band genesis, but I got tickets for the 30th of november this year. I also want to go to New-Zealand, but my parents promised to pay it for me when I graduate from university. And on the server I'd like to get 10k skywars wins. But thats about it.

This is me, any further questions, ask me in the reply's!

-Wiikend

Edit: I'm btw not new to the server at all, I play it since about 2013. Late 2012 or early 2013.
It feels kinda weird “welcoming” you. Because you’ve been on this server for way longer but hey, nice to meet you Bart, hope to see you around on this server, and goodluck with getting 10k skywars wins

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom