Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
Hi CubeCrafters!

I've been on the forums for soo long, and I haven't made an introduction yet, so let me tell you some things about me.
I'm a 15 yr. old boy from Hungary. My friends told me about the server, especially about TowerDefense and Minerware, because they're unique. My favorite game is TowerDefense but I like Minerware too.

I'm interested in many things: I'm a drummer with many 1st places in competitions. I like coding as well, I'm fluent in Java, PHP, HTML, C#, Lua, JS, CSS. Now I'm working on a big project(Minecraft plugin) with my team.
My favorite school subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Physics. And I want to help people, so I decided, that I want to be a doctor. I like funny movies & also scary ones. My favorite movie is Saw, because of the interesting story.
I've got addicted to cubing, and don't ask me how, but I've managed to set an average of 20 in 1 year!

Favorite animal: cat. (I have 3 cats!!!)
My favorite food is called Kürtőskalács(chimney cake), which is a very unique food from Hungary.
Favorite color: Blue
My name is also my real name, which is Tóth Tamás in Hungary and for you guys it is Tamás Tóth. Because we have the surname & last name in different order.

Feel free to call me Toth, Thomas, Tommy or simply Tom.

It was nice to read about how different and unique players are here, and now here I am.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hey TOTHTOMI! Glad to see that you decided to introduce yourself and give us the opportunity to learn some more about you. :)

Honestly, from working with you in the translation team, it was not really hard for me to see how intelligent you are. This thread just proved it once again! What can I say, so happy that you are one of us and I hope you will stay for a looong time <3

Reactions: TOTHTOMI

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Hi CubeCrafters!

I've been on the forums for soo long, and I haven't made an introduction yet, so let me tell you some things about me.
I'm a 15 yr. old boy from Hungary. My friends told me about the server, especially about TowerDefense and Minerware, because they're unique. My favorite game is TowerDefense but I like Minerware too.

I'm interested in many things: I'm a drummer with many 1st places in competitions. I like coding as well, I'm fluent in Java, PHP, HTML, C#, Lua, JS, CSS. Now I'm working on a big project(Minecraft plugin) with my team.
My favorite school subjects are Biology, Chemistry, Physics. And I want to help people, so I decided, that I want to be a doctor. I like funny movies & also scary ones. My favorite movie is Saw, because of the interesting story.
I've got addicted to cubing, and don't ask me how, but I've managed to set an average of 20 in 1 year!

Favorite animal: cat. (I have 3 cats!!!)
My favorite food is called Kürtőskalács(chimney cake), which is a very unique food from Hungary.
Favorite color: Blue
My name is also my real name, which is Tóth Tamás in Hungary and for you guys it is Tamás Tóth. Because we have the surname & last name in different order.

Feel free to call me Toth, Thomas, Tommy or simply Tom.

It was nice to read about how different and unique players are here, and now here I am.
Thanks for reading!

Your English is fantastic.

Reactions: TOTHTOMI
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom